Has anyone come across dog knot sheaths to wear over your own penis?

Raytonix

BANNED
Just curious, was wondering if anyone had ever come across basically a cock extender (not sure if that’s what they’re called never had to buy one). But essentially you wear it over/put your cock in and it is essentially a full dog shaft and knot toy except the male can use it as his own penis?

A very niche category of sex toys I’m sure but my parter has been dying to feel a knot since discovering her deeper love for all things animals and I have a few regular toys in mind but if I could find something as mention would be even better!

TIA

Between Bad Dragon, Primal Hardwere and Fetish Zone, there's a pretty good quality/varied selection.

I've owned the "Cadejo" from Fetish Zone and it had a nice ridged texture on the inside and the knot was very squishy. The tip of the sheath has a small opening, so it's a nice detail to have. I'm not sure about how the outer texture would feel on the receiving end, but it pretty smooth so I can't attest to that part.

Just curious, was wondering if anyone had ever come across basically a cock extender (not sure if that’s what they’re called never had to buy one). But essentially you wear it over/put your cock in and it is essentially a full dog shaft and knot toy except the male can use it as his own penis?

A very niche category of sex toys I’m sure but my parter has been dying to feel a knot since discovering her deeper love for all things animals and I have a few regular toys in mind but if I could find something as mention would be even better!

TIA
I have one. My wife loves it. Its pretty good. The one I got was from fetish zone. They can be tricky to put on, but just use lots of lube and you'll be ok.

I have one as well. My wife doesn't have the... clearance for me with the sheath on, but she loves it with a slim vibe inside of it while she sucks me off, so... win?

I have been looking at some dog dick sheath, but its so hard to know what will fit, and will it be nice to have it on,
id love to know if any one has / uses one and what is recommended.

Back