Has anybody ever had sex with a wild animal?

I've had sex with a Mexican lady does that count?

Yes, it counts. It is also applicable with black people and South Americans in general (I am one), but that is a debate of https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/dark-offensive-humor-thread.24071/ 😆

By this I mean an animal that’s not usually domesticated

I've never done it, but if I could do it I'd love to do it with a female maned wolf. Sometimes I see mating pictures and I really envy those males. :[

16745331.jpg16745336.jpg16745338.jpg16745337.jpg16745342.jpg16745340.jpg16745356.jpg16745355.jpg912d3ddbd0239c506cd056baa81bb830.jpge5a4dc2304003a5128d98e26f4f6ef4b.jpg

A grizzly bear would be my ultimate fantasy, but i doubt i'd live through it. haha. Also any time i've seen bears, they tend to smell rather bad. Something tells me even if i had a magic wand and could do it, the reality might not live up to the expectations. It's still fun to think about though.

Mine is long since passed on, 18 years ago in fact but very fondly remembered.

She was raised with goats and dogs so she didn't really know she was actually a deer, never had any problems with her trying to escape, more like being a bed thief 😆

Wasn't any questions about her mother as I hit her with my truck, was lucky enough to find her fawn close by and the rest is history.
whats deer pussy like? 🧐

Wolves are one of the two species besides dogs I’m attracted to. I wish I could realistically be fucked by a wolf but unfortunately that will never happen. I still can’t help but dream of a large alpha male wolf thrusting his cock deep inside me until he fills me with his warm cum

Honestly on the wolf train as well that would be so hot especially if it was an entire pack. Filled by the males, licked clean by the females, and repeat over and over! Keeping me safe and warm at night in a pile of furry bodies in their den... heaven.

Yea a stripper, she had red hair and freckles in the sunlight. Being nocturnal by nature it was impossible to tell under the blacklights of her habitat.

Back