Has anybody ever had sex with a wild animal?

By this I mean an animal that’s not usually domesticated, but they can be if you have done it with one like that before. I hope I’m not repeating things from other discussions because this is my first one on here, so I’m new. I’ve always wanted to do it with a bear, if I could. Preferably male, although I could do both male and female. Either way it would literally fulfill the greatest fantasy I have, hehe.

I've always wanted to try this, how hard is it to do? I've grew up on a farm but the thing I remember the most about watching deer is how nimble they are. I've seen them jump 5 ft fenses to get out off and into grazing pastures
Very tall fences and lots of patience mostly, keeping her inside whenever I was home definitely helped. Doubt it's possible with anything other than a fawn raised yourself, any older and instincts would take over and they'd be gone in a flash.

Very tall fences and lots of patience mostly, keeping her inside whenever I was home definitely helped. Doubt it's possible with anything other than a fawn raised yourself, any older and instincts would take over and they'd be gone in a flash.
That's kinda what I thought. Oh my God still what an amazing situation you are in. I am very happy you get the opportunity to interact so personally with an animal like that. I think deer are adorable and I've always wanted to pet one. Anytime I found a fawn hiding though I always looked but never touched as I know the mom is usually close by watching.

When she goes into heat is she more likely to try and escape? Also does she get frisky more during heat or is she always up for a good time? Sorry if the questions are too personal I've just never been able to ask someone this and I am so curious. I can shoot you a DM if that's better

That's kinda what I thought. Oh my God still what an amazing situation you are in. I am very happy you get the opportunity to interact so personally with an animal like that. I think deer are adorable and I've always wanted to pet one. Anytime I found a fawn hiding though I always looked but never touched as I know the mom is usually close by watching.

When she goes into heat is she more likely to try and escape? Also does she get frisky more during heat or is she always up for a good time? Sorry if the questions are too personal I've just never been able to ask someone this and I am so curious. I can shoot you a DM if that's better
Mine is long since passed on, 18 years ago in fact but very fondly remembered.

She was raised with goats and dogs so she didn't really know she was actually a deer, never had any problems with her trying to escape, more like being a bed thief 😆

Wasn't any questions about her mother as I hit her with my truck, was lucky enough to find her fawn close by and the rest is history.

Mine is long since passed on, 18 years ago in fact but very fondly remembered.

She was raised with goats and dogs so she didn't really know she was actually a deer, never had any problems with her trying to escape, more like being a bed thief 😆

Wasn't any questions about her mother as I hit her with my truck, was lucky enough to find her fawn close by and the rest is history.
Aww well im sorry she passed. Also it's so sweet to hear she lived a good life among other animals in a family. This serves as an incredible story on the forum. It's good you looked for the fawn too you saved her from certain death. Thanks for sharing that with me

a bear (preferably male) is my very unrealistic fantasy as well.
Some bear species are more friendly than other but this would still need to be a bear you raised by hand, there would have to be a lot of trust (which some people are able to have with an undomesticated animal) and still then it would be tricky since it is a heavy, horny and well armed animal that could hurt you just by accident.

Some bear species are more friendly than other but this would still need to be a bear you raised by hand, there would have to be a lot of trust (which some people are able to have with an undomesticated animal) and still then it would be tricky since it is a heavy, horny and well armed animal that could hurt you just by accident.
hence it being a very unrealistic fantasy.. my current boy hurt me or other dogs by accident quite a few times just because he is so heavy (and clumsy), i can't imagine a bear who'd weight ten times more than him.

Stray dogs or Sheepdogs, however unknown have always been my strong point (unfortunately I have no dogs of my own), it happened once with a horse that is not mine, but wild... I think it os impossible to relate sexually with an animal which basically sees man as a threat.

My top wild animal fantasy is to fuck with(fuck/get fucked)by a packless lone male wolf starving for food & sex. I have a very wolf looking face & body myself(well starving wolf cuz Im skinny) specially when I have a light beard and I just think that would be hot as fuck. Two horny dudes of diff species takin care of our primal needs together at a rest stop in the wilderness then going about our ways.

My top wild animal fantasy is to fuck with(fuck/get fucked)by a packless lone male wolf starving for food & sex. I have a very wolf looking face & body myself(well starving wolf cuz Im skinny) specially when I have a light beard and I just think that would be hot as fuck. Two horny dudes of diff species takin care of our primal needs together at a rest stop in the wilderness then going about our ways.
Maybe not the starving part. But definitely would love to be a bitch to a pack of wolves

Since we are in the realm of what wild animals you want to have sex with but never will.
I bucket list contains an andean bear. They sing when they are happy. And they have a thicker cock than other species. So you end up with a purring, smiling, cumming bear thrusting in your mouth. And they are already known to like selfsucking.

my fantasy is to fuck with a brown bear, that let me ride on his thick cock, the other is with a deer, his penis looks a bit like a horse so without a doubt it would be a dream to do it with one

That’s how you get your pecker bitten off or dead at worst if they’re bitey or have horns/antlers

There is a story of someone from 4chan who had a female deer and had a pleasant time with her…I’d advise against it though since wild animals rarely want to be around people…let alone consent.

I would like to walk at night in forest trail then get scared by moving sound, i would freeze there and wait listening. Then a female deer would get out of the bush and slowly comming to me. then she get closer to me, get smelling me, after she start rubbing her head on me, so i would start to caress her , and slowly reach her rear playing with her then make love to her

By this I mean an animal that’s not usually domesticated, but they can be if you have done it with one like that before. I hope I’m not repeating things from other discussions because this is my first one on here, so I’m new. I’ve always wanted to do it with a bear, if I could. Preferably male, although I could do both male and female. Either way it would literally fulfill the greatest fantasy I have, hehe.
I've had sex with a Mexican lady does that count?

Back