Happy to meet you all!!!✨🐾

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you! I am new here and amazed to meet people like me 🫂✌🏻
I hope you feel comfortable, I have been in some telegram groups and I couldn't tell you that the experience is nice, but here you can be sure that there are very kind people with the intention to help you in any way they can!
We are all in this together at the end of the day🫂✨🐾

I hope you feel comfortable, I have been in some telegram groups and I couldn't tell you that the experience is nice, but here you can be sure that there are very kind people with the intention to help you in any way they can!
Just stay out of the dumpster fire section. There you are certain to get your feelings hurt 🤣

I also use telegram. But i am no groups there. I just have 2-3 days since i started to meet zoos like me on Zoocadia and here. I don't think i am allowed to share my telegram in public. I would love to share it with you but i think i have to do this privately. In DMs.
People here seem to be so nice and welcoming! I love that!

I also use telegram. But i am no groups there. I just have 2-3 days since i started to meet zoos like me on Zoocadia and here. I don't think i am allowed to share my telegram in public. I would love to share it with you but i think i have to do this privately. In DMs.
People here seem to be so nice and welcoming! I love that!
Don't worry, I appreciate the gesture but keep it anonymous and don't share personal information in public!!🫂✨🐾

Don't worry, I appreciate the gesture but keep it anonymous and don't share personal information in public!!🫂✨🐾
I am not sure how to start a private conversation. It said i am a tourist now. Lol so i think i already have 10 posts. Is lovely to meet people!

I feel happy to finally find a stable place with more loving and kind people. I hope we can get along!!!🫂✨🐾
Do you want a realistic website where people have flaws and can be themselves and fall out before getting on, or do you want a "fake nice" website?

Hope will breed disappointment. Reality is very different. If you come into this site with unrealstic expectations then you may come to regret it (as others have). So I want to make some things clear. This way you'll have a better idea of what you're getting into.

You will find flawed people on this site. Some mocking what they don't understand as they take issue with your thoughts and opinions. There's no avoiding this. Just something to deal with.

Do yourself a favor. Speak up more if people dare to try and keep you silent. Anyone that dares to go "Shut the fuck up" is an idiot driving people into depression. "Arguments" are one thing. Good to speak up. But that shit? I know the danger better.

Personally I try not to take it personally. But such things do need calling out.

I am not sure how to start a private conversation. It said i am a tourist now. Lol so i think i already have 10 posts. Is lovely to meet people!
Once youve done 10, you need to wait till it ticks over, just click on a profile and down the bottom it will say 'start conversation '

Do you want a realistic website where people have flaws and can be themselves and fall out before getting on, or do you want a "fake nice" website?

Hope will breed disappointment. Reality is very different. If you come into this site with unrealstic expectations then you may come to regret it (as others have). So I want to make some things clear. This way you'll have a better idea of what you're getting into.

You will find flawed people on this site. Some mocking what they don't understand as they take issue with your thoughts and opinions. There's no avoiding this. Just something to deal with.

Do yourself a favor. Speak up more if people dare to try and keep you silent. Anyone that dares to go "Shut the fuck up" is an idiot driving people into depression. "Arguments" are one thing. Good to speak up. But that shit? I know the danger better.

Personally I try not to take it personally. But such things do need calling out.
I really appreciate you taking the time to give advice and I will still be cautious when living together, but what you say is something you can find everywhere at school, at work, in the family but the important thing is to face it although the truth is that I prefer to ignore, the fire does not go out by adding more fire, if you let it burn sooner or later it will go out, so people For those who like to bother others, indifference hurts more than an insult thank you very much I appreciate it a lot!!🫂✨🐾🫂✨

Back