Hands-on experience with Exotic Erotics toys.

I<3horses

Zooville Settler
I found the Exotic Erotics webside via zooville and i find the toys very interesting (referring especially to the equin ones). But they have a healthy price and befor i consider buying one, i hope someone can tell me their experience with those toys. I have to say i'm a bit bias towards bad dragon, so maybe a small comperison with the bad dragon toys?
Thanks in advance.

I've owned toys by both companies. Overall, Bad Dragon makes a superior product, in my opinion. I purchased the lifecast Mastiff toy from Exotic-Erotics and the Rex model from Bad Dragon in medium and large. The Mastiff toy ultimately broke. The silicone work is just not as high quality as Bad Dragon. Specifically, there were creases in the Mastiff toy which ultimately led to it tearing. My 2 cents...

I have buyet the Jackson and the Armin in black from E-E . The 2 Toys are ca.5 Yaers old and i have 2 Problems with that Silicone.I clean my Toys after use and the Silicon becomes more and more dark black Spots and many many small Holes.I think my lovely Toys are scrap. And i plan to buy new Toys from BD and i hope the Silicon whas better then that from E-E.The Prices from al my E-E Toys whas realy realy realy High.

I have buyet the Jackson and the Armin in black from E-E . The 2 Toys are ca.5 Yaers old and i have 2 Problems with that Silicone.I clean my Toys after use and the Silicon becomes more and more dark black Spots and many many small Holes.I think my lovely Toys are scrap. And i plan to buy new Toys from BD and i hope the Silicon whas better then that from E-E.The Prices from al my E-E Toys whas realy realy realy High.
I do own toys from BD (chance unflared and bumble hooves) and i can tell you they are amazing. My oldest toy is three years old, often used and still looks like new, no problems what so ever. I have to admit i was pretty astonished by the prices from E-E, they appear a bit to high.

I may be a different story. But I've had nothing but healthy, long lasting toys from EE.
I bought my first Equine toy from them back before they even used Latex. It was some crazy black rubber that smelled weird, but was nice and soft.
Skip forward about 5 years and I see that they have upgraded to platinum core silicone, so I bought a wuffamute in Large. The toy design itself was strange with a TINY base that always fell over. But I've had that toy for something like 10 years now without a single problem of fading, cracking or other wear.
THEN like the mentalist I am. I went and bought the biggest Equine toy they had. The Jackson. And I have only one lasting complaint about that one. Their firmness/softness is WAY different than Bad Dragon. Because I ordered my Jackson from EE in Medium firm, like I used to do all my toys. But it is SO stiff. Feels closer to plastic than silicone. And it is far to spendy to say, "oh shucks, guess I better reorder it in Soft!"
But even that Jackson recast is something like 6 years old and has absolutely no wear or tear, dispite spending most of its life in a storage box.

I may be a different story. But I've had nothing but healthy, long lasting toys from EE.
I bought my first Equine toy from them back before they even used Latex. It was some crazy black rubber that smelled weird, but was nice and soft.
Skip forward about 5 years and I see that they have upgraded to platinum core silicone, so I bought a wuffamute in Large. The toy design itself was strange with a TINY base that always fell over. But I've had that toy for something like 10 years now without a single problem of fading, cracking or other wear.
THEN like the mentalist I am. I went and bought the biggest Equine toy they had. The Jackson. And I have only one lasting complaint about that one. Their firmness/softness is WAY different than Bad Dragon. Because I ordered my Jackson from EE in Medium firm, like I used to do all my toys. But it is SO stiff. Feels closer to plastic than silicone. And it is far to spendy to say, "oh shucks, guess I better reorder it in Soft!"
But even that Jackson recast is something like 6 years old and has absolutely no wear or tear, dispite spending most of its life in a storage box.
The tear in my toy occurred at a crease where the knot meets the shaft. This juncture is awkward and causes stress on the toy during insertion as the knot (kind of) collapses a bit on entry. Their silicone did not hold up after a number of months of usage and developed a large tear in the toy. If I compare this toy to Bad Dragon's Rex, there are a number of differences. First, the BD toy does not collapse on entry due to it shape. And second, the quality of the silicone appears far better in the BD toy.

No issues with mine either. I don't see any seams or anything that could tear without bending it way more than necessary.

No issues with mine either. I don't see any seams or anything that could tear without bending it way more than necessary.
There is no seam where the tear occurred. But essentially, the knot meets the shaft at nearly a 90 degree angle. Obviously this is realistic, since it is lifecast. And the realism of the toy is what attracted me to it in the first place. But as a male, I could only take the toy anally. And it is very large. Consequently, it would "give" during entry and create stress at that point. And that is where the tear occurred. EE was nice enough to offer replacement at a discount but I opted out since I had purchased the BD Rex toy around the same time and I ended up preferring it this toy.

I see what you're talking about now. I don't use mine anally, so that could explain why mine is holding together better.

I have heard that BD toys have the best quality, but they are so expensive :(

I have heard that BD toys have the best quality, but they are so expensive :(
Thats true they are expenisve but in my opinion they are totaly worth their money. My oldest toy is almost four years old, well used and it's still nearly as good as new. I realy can recomend BD.

I have stuff from EE and BD - both are just fine. The lifecast dicks from EE are not as smooth as sculpted toys, but that’s normal because of how the molds are made.

I have toys from both. They both have their pro's and cons, but I really enjoy how unique the Life-casted selection is from EE. Nobody else is really offering something like that.

As for their fantasy/sculpted toys I prefer the texture on BD, I have a Large Orca from EE and it just seemed kinda rough, even accounting for the design and firmess. Never had any issues with the durability, but I suppose I don't use any of my toys as religiously as others might.

Back