Hairy or shaved pussy?

Hair. Always. It's a real turn-on for me.
IMHO, adult women have pubic hair. Otherwise looks like...
Sorry but i don't like shaved vaginas. I guess I'm too old-school in this topic.

Definitely totally smooth! Love a nice, bald kitty. I am completely smooth myself and after I have been with trimmed or natural girls, tgey inevitably ask... why?
I tell them that it feels so much better during sex too, and next time I "see" them, they are freshly paved. Once they try it, the new feelings of sex and just the feel of the silk panties, or everyday walking around and feeling every little movement. They don't go back.
Obviously, I am not a woman, but this is what I'm invariably told.
Definite Marble Floor fan!! 😏😏

Hairy or shaved?

I have no preference one way or the other. They are different. I like both for different reasons. Some days I want to explore the jungle, other days I want to lay down on a freshly waxed hardwood floor.

Bald, my first sexual girlfriend was 70s style hairy with questionable hygiene - it left me with some form of ptsd so now a woman with hair anywhere but her head for me is a single woman :oops: fortunately my gf knows this and keeps on top of it, mixture of laser & daily shave... and she reaps the benefits from doing so 😜

The way I see it is... if there is a possibility of you enjoying getting oral from me, be you woman or man, i expect you to be either baby smooth or at the very least neatly trimmed short.
Not a question of taste or smell, because I like both of those to be strong but rather, I dont want to have to stop eating/sucking every 2 damned seconds to pick hair from my teeth. Looks alot nicer imo, as well. I keep myself smooth from cock to ass as well because I am no hypocrite and I enjoy watching myself on video.

Sorry but i don't like shaved vaginas. I guess I'm too old-school in I

Sorry but i don't like shaved vaginas. I guess I'm too old-school in this topic.
No, I agree with you. Hair is always better

I don´t have a single hair below my head. Preffered bald pussy and hairless asshole, smoothly removed with Veet and a razor. That´s a 100% more sensitive to horse cock and all the more tingly! Add baby oil and all is smooth and perfect, ready to slip in some fat Horse cock,,or a juicy dog for that matter,,same smooth feeling when it comes to enter! ;) Kiss Monica
Awesome pics

In summer I surf/swim and trim it so I don't have hairs sticking out of my swimmers. In winter let it grow. My dog doesn't mind what I do. In fact I will lick either.

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
No real preference… love them either way

Definitely prefer shaved/waxed, but can also appreciate trimmed and styled hair, so long as it's neat. I'm generally trimmed and put in a fair amount of effort to contour my pubic hair, so appreciate the time put in

Back