Hairy or shaved pussy?

For me most important is to be an clean and hygienic person.
I personally prefer both clean shaved aswell as been a bit hairy but not that much hair to be honest :)

Hello guys! This is a question for guys that are into human girls too... I'm a white guy living in China and I had some girls here. Unlike in Europe, girls in China don't shave their pussies which I find very attractive. What's your opinion about it?
In my opinion it's either silky smooth or hairy as hell! My tongue loves the feel of a female's juices smothering her swollen flesh, but then a woman who's never shaved gives a 'wild and untamed' look that also excites me.

I just had shaved girls, but as time goes by dreaming about hairy girls of all kinds like full heaver,strip or armpits too... Only to try that and then I will see...

Attachments

• 929648527.jpg
    929648527.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 85
I accept all pussy styling simply out of respect and love for woman's body.
If I had a choice I would go for anything other than shaved, it's kinda boring and reminds of little girls that I'm not interested in. People mention often hygiene, I have never had smelly pussy, I don't know what kind of people you hang out with lol

Pubic hair is a deal breaker. I'm always shaven smooth as a guy and my women better be if there's ever going to be anything recurring. I will not eat hairy.

Personally love a woman with hair. I lived in China also and my.gf had amazing black hair, id stroke it all the time. My ex would shave her pelvis and pubic area, but leave her hair around her labia and pretty long. I dont what it is, but i love the hair.

I love a little bit of hair thats well groomed ha, I am not picky but damn seeing a lady strip and seeing the work she put into herself, phew, makes me sweat (in the good way)

My ex used to have hairy one but when I eat pussy, my whole face is usually covered in pussy juices so one time I ended up having a hair ball stuck in my throat. After that case I have preferred shaved pussy more.

Back