Guys who adopted adult female dogs, how long did you wait before you attempted anything sexual with them?

How long did you wait?

• Total voters

SultryHellhound

Citizen of Zooville
Genuinely curious as I've seen one person say a week, and another a couple months but I feel like one should get to know their dog for a while and have them settled into their new routine + bond before trying anything.

Not really picky about how long it takes. It's at whatever pace the dog wants. If she's horny and wants to mess around after a week, sure. If she isn't really interested until a couple months down the road, no problem. If she isn't interested ever, thats also perfectly ok. All that really matters is people are responding to and respecting their dog's wishes.

If their dog wants to bang right away, go for it. But if the dog never is interested, then don't try anything.

Bit of advice though, I would recommend not doing sexual things with the dog until there is a mutual respect that is established. Both parties involved should care enough to be careful not to hurt the other. IE if your dog doesn't listen to you, then sex is probably a bad idea because if something happens and you need them to stop, they need to stop. Same goes for you. Make sure you are familiar with their body language, how they respond when they want something or like something or are uncomfortable or want to stop. Both of you need to listen to eachother and respect what the other's wants.

And remember, there's no consequences for being "too careful" or taking things "too slow". Rushing into things is how both people and animals get hurt.

it is communication between each other, so it depends on her and when she's comfortable with it. it isn't like a plant x time till fruit.

Earn there trust by playing feeding walking same as normal dog and time. Time is endless so no point trying to rush things as to do that might make them hate u instead of love u and always let them deside it's there choice that have there own minds to and some days don't like too but that's life

Back