Guys, when youre pleasing your doggo mate - naked or clothes?

Depends on what sort of place im in naked if at home but out and about clothes but did get full naked out out in public but was in the woods so had tree cover sometimes I love felling fur on my skin and grass on my knee caps but sometimes come back with grass stains on the better it is better in bed more comfortable

Preferably ALWAYS naked!

If I have to wear anything... maybe a zip up hoodie. But I try to make every Love Making session we have a bonding experience and when the weather is good, we go someplace secluded and we play for a bit and we fuck passionately!

Plus, I love having his claw marks on me for the world to see. Some people say that it's dangerous to have them and that people might discern how they got there, I have never met anyone that was Brave or Bold enough to ask about the oddly placed scratches and cuts. :gsd_wink:

I prefer fully naked, but I'll do it clothed if it needs to be a quickie. It helps that I like to wear things like sweatpants and basketball shorts. Makes it much easier. Haha
I think I need to see your content ;-)

Attachments

• 424C3FA8-1F0A-46B8-AC07-B76A5E6171F4.png
    424C3FA8-1F0A-46B8-AC07-B76A5E6171F4.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 22
Depends on what sort of place im in naked if at home but out and about clothes but did get full naked out out in public but was in the woods so had tree cover sometimes I love felling fur on my skin and grass on my knee caps but sometimes come back with grass stains on the better it is better in bed more comfortable
Sounds hot AF!

Attachments

• CA6AAB5F-96BC-4EBF-9B91-C143C612AD12.png
    CA6AAB5F-96BC-4EBF-9B91-C143C612AD12.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 19
Back