Guy/Dog Failed attempt, but still want to try it.

I have been into zoo for quite some time now, and i have attempted it with a male dog.
He was a dog my friend owned and was known to be gay, or gay tendency if that is possible?
Well he only ever humped male dogs and tried to hump guys as well.

But i had the chance last year to try it out, as i was house sitting for him while him and his wife went
to see relatives. Truthfully the thought was not on my mind at first, but he did his normal trying to mount me.

So this time i said fuck it, pulled my pants down and got on my knees, he mounted me right away before i was all the way down. He was humping but i think he was not interested in me enough, all he did is squirt warm pee onto my ass a few times but never took me. I did get excited but apparently he was not.

he was only peeking out of his sheath a little after he got off my back, i know he is an older dog. Like getting up there in years but would that affect it? or was he just not into taking me?

He passed away, so i cant try again, and it's all i think about now!
So i joined hopping to find like minded people, who want call me a freak or weirdo for wanting it.

I had a similar experience with my female dog. We were in my room alone, and I decided, "fuck it, I'm gonna at least try." I got her comfortable and sorted, but as soon as I was ready to mount, she displayed signs of being uncomfortable. Naturally, I stopped. I don't want her to feel unsafe and uncomfortable around me, I love her to death after all.
I still really wanna try it, with either a male or female canine companion. I'm not really sure if I should try it again on my dog, or search around for an owner.

Regardless, you're not a freak or weirdo for wanting it at all! I'm sure majority of the folks here have had similar experiences! Know that you'll always be accepted and supported here!

I have been into zoo for quite some time now, and i have attempted it with a male dog.
He was a dog my friend owned and was known to be gay, or gay tendency if that is possible?
Well he only ever humped male dogs and tried to hump guys as well.

But i had the chance last year to try it out, as i was house sitting for him while him and his wife went
to see relatives. Truthfully the thought was not on my mind at first, but he did his normal trying to mount me.

So this time i said fuck it, pulled my pants down and got on my knees, he mounted me right away before i was all the way down. He was humping but i think he was not interested in me enough, all he did is squirt warm pee onto my ass a few times but never took me. I did get excited but apparently he was not.

he was only peeking out of his sheath a little after he got off my back, i know he is an older dog. Like getting up there in years but would that affect it? or was he just not into taking me?

He passed away, so i cant try again, and it's all i think about now!
So i joined hopping to find like minded people, who want call me a freak or weirdo for wanting it.
What a tease, I don’t think I’d be too happy after that. Give me the knot or nothing at all haha

Back