Greetings

Kristyna28

Tourist
Hello everyone,

Admittedly, I am a pure theoretician and already have some knowledge on the subject I have never done it. Where does this interest come from? Let's say I have already experienced so much in the male world that I plan to leave it to move to the animal. I am quite well known on the internet so I count on anonymity.

I would love to meet someone here who has a fair amount of knowledge about dog breeds, especially the larger ones, owns one or runs a farm or ranch.

Greetings and have a nice day :)

If you want anonymity... I'd suggest not having a PFPof yourself in any way.

Otherwise welcome. Have fun. Be careful. And once you make it to the 10 posts that allow DMs, I'd be willing to chat with you about the XL breeds. That's most of what I've had over the years. Mastiffs, Danes, Newfies, Saints, the list goes on. I'd be happy to chat about them.

Welcome here,

if u ever share here or private pics make sure they are not the same u do on other places - its important to stay safe

i hope u will find a nice dog u can build up a relationship too :gsd_happysmile:

If you want anonymity... I'd suggest not having a PFPof yourself in any way.

Otherwise welcome. Have fun. Be careful. And once you make it to the 10 posts that allow DMs, I'd be willing to chat with you about the XL breeds. That's most of what I've had over the years. Mastiffs, Danes, Newfies, Saints, the list goes on. I'd be happy to chat about them.

Thanks for the hint about DMs I was just wondering why I couldn't write. ;)

Welcome! You came to the right place there are people that know a lot about it they’re nice and they’ll help you for sure. Hope you have fun

Hello everyone,

Admittedly, I am a pure theoretician and already have some knowledge on the subject I have never done it. Where does this interest come from? Let's say I have already experienced so much in the male world that I plan to leave it to move to the animal. I am quite well known on the internet so I count on anonymity.

I would love to meet someone here who has a fair amount of knowledge about dog breeds, especially the larger ones, owns one or runs a farm or ranch.

Greetings and have a nice day :)
Welcome sweetie. 🤗😘

Just do the basics. Like give me photo saying what you want me written on a paper. And vise versa before you trust. Hiding identity but showing enough to correspond to what has been claimed. Pretenders everywhere. Remember real people make effort. Where does it come from. Often wondered if it's predisposed or has parts of seeing things growing up or both.

Back