Greetings to everyone from Finland!

Hey there! A new member on the board. I am from Finland and I am a zoophile! And I am a boy, but a bit older :p

I actually was searching for a long time for a forum - where people could discuss such a specific topic. Because folks in my surroundings they.. they don't understand me :p And no matter that I am quite successful man - I am a top tier programmer and already by the time I am 20 now - earned everything I wish to. I have a wife - she is not a zoophile but actually not against my stuff. I must add - I have lost my parents quite early - so I grew up much faster.

As I remember since the young age at school I preferred the animals in my nearby area rather than humans. Most people there were cruel and violent. While they were trying to cut some cat's tail and spoiling the plants and trees - I loved to save them and grow many of different herbs. For that they were gossiping about me that I will/was fucking animals and plants (despite I knew about the sex itself only in 17!). So even now it is... not a hard, but inconvenient to write the text like that :D Despite I am pretty "hidden".

I understood that I am in that theme when I was 18. And quite soon I started to prepare my ass and later tried my butt with my boy doberman. It was strange and fantastic. Since that date I have experienced 12 different animals (I prefer to be fucked, than to fuck) and not only the dogs! I keep the rules all the time. Right now I live with 2 foxes - silver fox (boy) called Mystic and a red fox (girl) called Aurora. They both are super kind actually and I can pet them everywhere :p

So today I decided to register here and plunge into the fantastic world full of people who appreciate being a zoophile as well as me! And to find many fine people here and what's the most important - learn lots of the new and useful information about zoophilia which I wasn't aware

Back