Great dane knot

Alison, Lina and Brooke have been tied by a great dane (Sharley). The videos have not been leaked, which is unsurprising given how expensive they are

Lina. Knot of a Giant
Brooke. Action
Alison. Kennel Sex
Lina. Duel of Giants (tied for 11 minutes!)
I get it you have seen these films. Where are they available? At a cost or free?

Sorry to ruin your fantasies but the average woman can't take the length of a large dog plus the knot. It's more likely only a small percentage can. I've been with a couple larger breeds but the rottweiler made my mouth drop after he pounded my cervix and I saw what he pulled out of me. He couldn't fully knot me but had like 11 or 12 dick and knot together plus after the knot maybe another inch I think. You're also not going to see a person tie with a dog vaginally. I would say it's possible anally but I think you would probably tear if the dog pulled hard.
It took some practice and def a lot of patients with my great dane.... he was learning and I was also learning and trying to figure out how I was going to get him to actually get his knot up inside of me because as good as he got at fucking...he just couldnt quite figure out that last push to get it stuck in me....but after about 2 months he did it for the first time and because I already had to stand up and just bend over the bed because he's so tall I simply closed my legs once he was in and it held onto his knot really well until he finally started going limp after about 2-3 min......it was huge.....u could feel every throb and everytime he squirted....but its very possibly....the soft spongey bit inside of the vagina can be pushed up a decent amount in the right position but I'm sure its a feeling and def a size thats not for everyone

Just my 2p

This is what I gather about Danes;

1. They are too tall for a perfect mating on all 4s. Ideally one would need to stand and adjust her feet/ stance for a more synchronized angle. A few Bilara videos might help understanding the position I am indicating. Its a different matter that she anyways has never been seen properly penetrated nor knotted. Atleast I have not seen any.

2. Danes are little pups in big bodies. They are too frisky/ fidgety AND heavy to control over a human. They keep prancing around and more than a mating ritual, think of it as play time.

3. Their dicks start out small like say our middle/ fore finger and rapidly grow to unbearable proportions. Possibly not suitable for normal sized women. A woman can take a larger dick much deeper in the ass than the vagina. So that may be an option, but the knot will create unbearable pressure if bloated inside.

4. The knot forms much quicker and most of the time they wouldn't be able to penetrate fully. Their dick length also makes it difficult for them to go in fully before the knot balloons up.

5. Knotty has some videos of mating with her Dane but I have never been able to make out whether she took the knot as well.

I have never ever had the opportunity to be with one and all the above observations are drawn from my interactions with others and videos seen online.

DS

PS: This page has a few dane videos... https://***********.com/videos/young-girl-and-dog-having-sex-4911.html
I would agree with a lot of this.....but the fidgity part.....it slowly faded away for mine at least after he started taking fucking seriously on his own accord lmao.....it took some time and a lot of patients tho lol....def was frustration the first few times because he was OVERLY excited 🤣

I have two male Danes. Their sexual instincts are mostly great and their knots are huge (11.25 and 10.5 inches circumference respectively). Both are about 8 inches long. Their knots grow fast but I'm not sure that's a breed trait. You just have to get it in the right place quickly which isn't hard most of the time. Danes are said to be eager breeders and my experience has supported that. Both can get fully erect several times back to back. One always wants to go at any opportunity. The other is about 1-2 sessions a day with multiple full erections each session. One might actually do more than one full tie back to back. Both dogs have their moments where they can be very pushy, rough, and dominant. During heat they both will tie multiple times and keep going indefinitely with little rest. It's true they're too tall for you to stay on all 4s. You would have to be on your feet and crouch/squat during the act and for the entire time while tied. It's easy to accommodate by having a chair nearby to rest on. You can also use the side of your bed if you get it to the right height. It should be possible for most people to do the entire thing unassisted and stand the whole time with your legs spread apart a bit to get to the right height. The fact that they have an ample amount of penis behind the knot makes it easy to get to the right place. Their weight is no problem. They support themselves well on their hind legs. Their tallness is a benefit here because they're standing more upright while humping and therefore have more weight on their hind legs. Shorter stockier dogs require more strength. After the tie the dogs are able to turn butt to butt in which they fully support themselves.

For comparison, my experience with Rottweilers is that their short height can be a real challenge. They might get stuck on aiming too low until they learn differently and with one dog of the past he never did get it. They have a small amount of penis behind their knot so it can be difficult for it to go deep enough to get a tie or at least a good tie well past the opening. They do seem to be powerful assertive breeders and sometimes thrust after tying. They're known for sexual dominance and aggression but I haven't seen that myself. If you get a Rottweiler get a larger one so he'll line up well.
Yaaaay!!!! Nice to see someone who has had the exact same experience with their Dane/danes as myself.....I see a few negitives in the comments and I def can not relate with my boy....he's amazing at what he does.....

...Is the great dane too big for a woman, or are they too clumsy to fuck? Since there are few videos with great danes, i wonder what's the problem with them. No video i have seen a dane knot a woman proper and hump the shit out of her...
Wasn't 'Simone' (a french actress) always busy with a Dane though...?

I have a dane mix, the cock is so big...i touched it few times but never try inside me coz i am a virgin. its maybe 4 years old now and i am sure he is a virgin too. The one that i scared is the pain that i can handle. Any idea to do it?

Hi all,
My fantasy is to see a small woman fully knotted by a great dane. I imagine her to be fucked by him mercilessly and stuck in her with that huge knot, not being able to dismount easy, dragging the bitch across the room. Is the great dane too big for a woman, or are they too clumsy to fuck? Since there are few videos with great danes, i wonder what's the problem with them. No video i have seen a dane knot a woman proper and hump the shit out of her. Too bad for such good pussies out there and such huge cocks for them.
Ugh I’m dying for this for myself.

I have a dane mix, the cock is so big...i touched it few times but never try inside me coz i am a virgin. its maybe 4 years old now and i am sure he is a virgin too. The one that i scared is the pain that i can handle. Any idea to do it?
Post pics please; the knot shape can make a bit of difference.

I'm 4ft 10in and I've been fully knotted by a Great Dane once, never again. And it was the single most painful sex I have ever had in my life. I couldn't take him vaginally, so me being an incredibly horny and really stupid, I took him anally, Then for 20, or so, minutes I felt like I was going to get ripped in half. My insides hurt so bad I cried. 0 out of 10 would recommend

Haha, been there, done that.. although im slightly taller, but still rather slim ive got knotted by surprise in my ass... couldnt move, my ass was dripping with a mix of blood and thin cum. I'm used to get my cervix poked around now, and its not even remotely close to the pain i felt even though i like anal penetrations in general. So yeah, now i use butt plus everytime and it's also my signal for dogs to hump me. ... id still recommend it, just remember, dont bite off more than you can chew.. or something:) if you're not into fisting, take your time or simply try smaller breeds
My current puppy is about 8 inches from the tip to the base of the knot. He fits inside me like a glove. ❤️

I'm 4ft 10in and I've been fully knotted by a Great Dane once, never again. And it was the single most painful sex I have ever had in my life. I couldn't take him vaginally, so me being an incredibly horny and really stupid, I took him anally, Then for 20, or so, minutes I felt like I was going to get ripped in half. My insides hurt so bad I cried. 0 out of 10 would recommend
When the possibility of being with a Great Dane happened a little over 9 years ago, the 'handler' suggested we (hubby and me) do some stretching exercises, manually starting with a woman and ending with my husband. The smaller hand of the woman is enjoyable and is close tot he size of our Lab's knot.... her fingers were more playful :). When my husband was all lubed up and working his way in I knew the Dane would not be for me.
I applaud the women who do enjoy the Danes.... every dog needs a woman he can please.
Your current dog is like the dogs I enjoy - they fit like a well made glove and the ride is still amazing.

I had rottie do the same, but I had no choice where to take him. It hurt so bad, and so good. I came twice. Never do that again.

Back