Graveyard shift?

That's awesome of you! I'm tragically not in a position to get dogs yet bc 1 of my cats is terrified of dogs & change..... poor little guy has anxiety. Plus he sleeps in my bed & I just know he'd stop if there were dogs sleeping there too. Just wouldn't be fair to him... so no dogs of my own until he passes away & I'll love him like a bonfire until he does

awwww! 🤍 Well maybe one day we’ll have puppers. ;)

6 hours left on shift for me. Any other graveyard shifters out there?? I'm happy I'll have 5 days off after tonight. 5 days to catch up with the puppers.

6 hours left on shift for me. Any other graveyard shifters out there?? I'm happy I'll have 5 days off after tonight. 5 days to catch up with the puppers.
1.5 hours into my 8 hour shift here. Got to work this weekend too, so I'll only have enough energy for a short hike Saturday and Sunday.

Too cold here and too much snow to hike anywhere here. I do need to shovel in by backyard because I'm having an air conditioner installed.

They say it might dip into the negatives here this weekend, but that won't bother the huskies. I'll just have to wear several layers.

I'll just be snuggling with my 6 pack havign a 6 pack lol. Actually not a huge fan of beer so I'll just be pounding either martinis or long island iced teas

Starting my four 12's night shifts tonight and then it's my week off. Thinking about taking a romantic retreat into the mountains with my doggy girl. There's this Bavarian themed town that I like that's usually packed but is currently wanting for guests due to COVID. Get a cabin to ourselves within walking distance to the breweries and restaurants...

Got to leave early tonight. Coworker fucked their machine up pretty good and they need to order a new part for it. No one had any work for me in the meantime, so yay :husky_happysmile:
Hey, not sure what kind of machines you work on but on the off chance you're interested in working as a power plant operator starting at 70k we are in need of qualified people bad. The pay is actually 50k but with overtime and shift differential comes out to 70k. PM me if interested. That goes for anyone interested and qualified.

Ugh, one more night to go. I'll probably sleep ~10 hours tomorrow lol, dragging hard. Pulled the trigger on that romantic getaway I was considering, so I have that to look forward to!

oooo romantic getaway?? Sweeeeet

Night 1 of 3 in progress...

still in freeze mode but in couple days it should be warming.

RIP to all lives lost in Texas. :/

No trouble for you right?
Not really. They'll pull someone in from off of the street and we'll just have to deal with a power hungry nobody for a half hour everyday for a few weeks before they realize that nobody cares and we just keep doing what we've been doing 🤷‍♂️ I find it interesting that nobody is saying anything about it this morning though.

Not really. They'll pull someone in from off of the street and we'll just have to deal with a power hungry nobody for a half hour everyday for a few weeks before they realize that nobody cares and we just keep doing what we've been doing 🤷‍♂️ I find it interesting that nobody is saying anything about it this morning though.
That sure sounds relatable! Gotta love the power hungry ones fresh off the street. Definitely a couple I'm tired of dealing with. Glad there's no trouble for you.

Back