Got any advice/ideas

primbug

Lurker
Hello everybody. So ive been having these thoughts and have beem getting really horny because of them. Ive been thinking about trying to suck a horse cock. So my neighboors have one or two horses, now i know its probably not a good idea to sneak over, because ill probably do something stupid. I want to know heat yout guys idea's and advice on how to go about this before i end up hurting myself or the horse.

Hello everybody. So ive been having these thoughts and have beem getting really horny because of them. Ive been thinking about trying to suck a horse cock. So my neighboors have one or two horses, now i know its probably not a good idea to sneak over, because ill probably do something stupid. I want to know heat yout guys idea's and advice on how to go about this before i end up hurting myself or the horse.
Get experience with horses (just keeping them) and then get your own horse and go from there. Or get a zoo friend who has a horse. Or just forget about it.

Would not recommend sneaking in any way. Especially if you don't know anything about horse behavior. Good way to get yourself killed. Seriously killed.

Back