Good toys for trans guys? (non-penetrating)

I'm a big fan of fantasy toys and I know a lot of shops that sell toys that can be used with a tdick, are there any zoo toys particularly of the wild or small animal variety that's friendly to trans men?

I'm a big fan of fantasy toys and I know a lot of shops that sell toys that can be used with a tdick, are there any zoo toys particularly of the wild or small animal variety that's friendly to trans men?
Fellow trans man here - Nothing specifically zoo that I know of? But the tongue action on this toy is fantastic and the suction is *firm* and it's easy enough to imagine that the licking is being done by an animal. Hands down my favorite toy, and not even expensive.
1694231319155.png

There's one I've seen around that kind of looks like a dog cookie tho I can't remember the shop, one of my favourite indie dildo creators is PFCreations (dot) org since they have a LOT of rly creative animalistic/fantasy type strokers that come in sizes available for trans men! This is one I've been trying to get my hands on but their stock sells out exceptionally fast when they have ANY strokers in stock.
KouyaMawTurnaroundVER2.png

I'll definitely look into both of these, I hope me trying to get my hands on a Kouya doesn't get in the way of you trying to get one :>

Back