Good starter toy knot

You can find some on Amazon, good prices as well. Etsy has some, pricy I found. Of course Bad Dragon sells all types of knotted dildoes. Try with a golf ball first, if she get that in and out she can start with a med. A hockey ball, it's plastic

Have fun, post some pics or vids of her progression. As far as a first time with a dog, recommend being tied down, there's no turning back at that point and she'll know if she ever wants to do it again.

I'm a femboy/cd so there's only one place it's going. I was tied and I was knotted my very first time. It hurt and I don't think anyone is ever truly ready for it, but pain or no pain it's going to happen. Feeling that dog in you is first and foremost in your mind despite the pain. The mere thought of her getting fucked by a dog should be intoxicating.

Primal hardwere has inflatable knot toys. Exotic erotics has regular knot dildos and actually perfect replicas of dogs. Don't stick things into your body that are not body safe. The body absorbs chemicals so easily when inserted that would never pass through the skin of your hand. Amazon is known for selling toys that are not body safe. Only use platinum cure silicone (not even silicone that doesn't say platinum cure).

Back