Votes: 9 56.3%
  • I wish I had

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • im about to leave a horny comment :P

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Delilah

Tourist
Question for those of you who have genital piercings, especially/specifically girls:

how was the healing experience? was/is walking uncomfortable or noticeable?

i've been thinking about getting outer labia piercings but i move around a lot at work so i need to know if i should plan time off for recovery.

probably stupid to ask here as it is overwhelmingly filled with guys but i don't really go on other sex positive sites so fingers crossed!

Didn’t get my junk done but my nipples are. I ended up having to take one out cause it wasn’t healing properly. Didn’t need time off for that. I guess it depends on what your job is. Sorry I can’t be more helpful!!!!! Wish you the best, b.

Didn’t get my junk done but my nipples are. I ended up having to take one out cause it wasn’t healing properly. Didn’t need time off for that. I guess it depends on what your job is. Sorry I can’t be more helpful!!!!! Wish you the best, b.
i've done one nipple twice and it rejected twice haha, the other nipple is completely healed now though. still haven't decided if i'll try a third time.

i did end up getting two outer labia piercings, about a week ago. some light pinching if i walk too fast but other than that all good. it's honestly one of my least painful piercings in terms of healing so far compared to my nipples/helix's. the piercing itself sucked tho, there's a lot of skin to pierce though for the outer labia.

i've done one nipple twice and it rejected twice haha, the other nipple is completely healed now though. still haven't decided if i'll try a third time.

i did end up getting two outer labia piercings, about a week ago. some light pinching if i walk too fast but other than that all good. it's honestly one of my least painful piercings in terms of healing so far compared to my nipples/helix's. the piercing itself sucked tho, there's a lot of skin to pierce though for the outer labia.
Omg I’m so proud of you for doing it!!!! I’ve thought about getting my clit done but I just grind too much against my partners and I’m nervous about that lol. Sorry about your nipple, sometimes piercings just don’t take. I haven’t bothered to redo the one of mine that rejected because it turns out I like having one party tit and one regular tit.

I know this is off topic, but I have my nipples tattooed into pink hearts, and I really want an arrow piercing for the one, but haven’t found one in a durable metal from a reputable seller yet.

Best of luck healing and I hope it feels great in the bedroom!!!!!

Out of all my piercings the only time i suffered was with my nipples, it took a lot of patience and a long time to heal, so sore and so uncomfortable to touch for what seemed forever , but definitely worth the perseverance.

Omg I’m so proud of you for doing it!!!! I’ve thought about getting my clit done but I just grind too much against my partners and I’m nervous about that lol.
Thank you! i'm very happy with them so far!

you should do it! the piercings through the clit scare me just a little but i like the hood ones. i had them assess my anatomy while they were down there and my hood is just a little too short to get a vertical piercing like i wanted. would def do inner labia in the future though! i've been told that inner labia and hood piercings only take like 6-8 weeks to full heal since the skin is thin and there is a lot of blood flow.

that's cute! i originally wanted a little hoop but my barbell has grown on me so much that i can't imagine anything else there.

Out of all my piercings the only time i suffered was with my nipples, it took a lot of patience and a long time to heal, so sore and so uncomfortable to touch for what seemed forever , but definitely worth the perseverance.
mine didn't add anything for me feeling wise. my breasts have always been kind of a dead zone for me. i think they're incredibly cute and i love the one i have but i'm not sure that the pain of healing is worth another go for me.

i'm really exited for my labias to heal because so far they've been awesome and feel really sturdy. i dont like my nipple tugged on but i feel like these new ones could take some rougher handling.

mine didn't add anything for me feeling wise. my breasts have always been kind of a dead zone for me. i think they're incredibly cute and i love the one i have but i'm not sure that the pain of healing is worth another go for me.

i'm really exited for my labias to heal because so far they've been awesome and feel really sturdy. i dont like my nipple tugged on but i feel like these new ones could take some rougher handling.
All my others healed quick and well, the one through my clit wasnt done well but ended up healing, my nipples were never really sensitive to touch but since pierced they have gotten slightly bigger and super sensitive I can pretty much get off by just nipple stimulation now. I absolutely love mine.

I've been wanting a VCH piercing for a few years, but thinking about getting it done gives me anxiety. lol
The thought of someone jamming a needle down there just makes the hairs on my body stand up.

I've been wanting a VCH piercing for a few years, but thinking about getting it done gives me anxiety. lol
The thought of someone jamming a needle down there just makes the hairs on my body stand up.
i had a very professional piercer who has done multiple piercings for me so overall the experience wasn't too bad! supposedly VCH piercings heal really fast, like 4-6 weeks. mine feels pretty good 4 weeks in but i have another 4-5 months of healing for the outer labia. :S

i checked with my piercer and was told that i could maybe do a really shallow one but i'm not really suited for a hood piercing :( i kinda thought that might be the case but still, i really like the look of them. kinda envious, you should totally bite the bullet and go for it!

i had a very professional piercer who has done multiple piercings for me so overall the experience wasn't too bad! supposedly VCH piercings heal really fast, like 4-6 weeks. mine feels pretty good 4 weeks in but i have another 4-5 months of healing for the outer labia. :S

i checked with my piercer and was told that i could maybe do a really shallow one but i'm not really suited for a hood piercing :( i kinda thought that might be the case but still, i really like the look of them. kinda envious, you should totally bite the bullet and go for it!
I walk by a tattoo parlor every week that does them; I'll actually stop by next time and see what's what. Hopefully they tell me nice things about how it totally doesn't hurt and how everyone's doing it. lol
You are right though, I've wanted it for a while... so it's probably time I stop being a wuss and just get it.

I walk by a tattoo parlor every week that does them; I'll actually stop by next time and see what's what. Hopefully they tell me nice things about how it totally doesn't hurt and how everyone's doing it. lol
You are right though, I've wanted it for a while... so it's probably time I stop being a wuss and just get it.
i've been told that hood and inner labia hurt less than ear cartilage or nipples for sure but might pinch a little more than say ear lobe or septum piercings. mine wasn't what i would call pleasant but the pain was gone almost immediately. just make sure the piercer has good reviews and a certification or two! the faster you get it done the faster it's healed and ready to go, good luck!

I hope I will still overcome myself, I find Picings mega sexy. At the moment I don't dare to go where I might have some
i think they're very fun! i love the look of facial piercings but i can't stand the feeling of things on my face. i love surprise under the clothes piercings haha

i think they're very fun! i love the look of facial piercings but i can't stand the feeling of things on my face. i love surprise under the clothes piercings haha
I don't get a piercing in my face, I also meant more intiempircing. I think it just looks great to have two in the boob or clit. But at the moment I don't have the courage to do that

With yiu on facial piercings as well. I have two rings in each labia and had a hood piercing but had an accident with a table of all things and no more piercing there or really hood either. Hurt like all the hells, but no damage to what is had been trying and failing to cover anyway. Glad you did it and glad you enjoy them!!

With yiu on facial piercings as well. I have two rings in each labia and had a hood piercing but had an accident with a table of all things and no more piercing there or really hood either. Hurt like all the hells, but no damage to what is had been trying and failing to cover anyway. Glad you did it and glad you enjoy them!!
I'm a guy and just reading that hurt lol
glad you're alright though

Yeah it was an ordeal. Blood all over. Was hard to walk for a while!!! Lucky no nerve damage or to clitoris! All healed up now, was about a year ago.
I've had my tongue and eyebrow pierced. Got the eyebrow ring caught on a shirt one time pretty badly. It was then I decided to stick with tattoos lol

I’m happy with my tattoos…. But I like my piercing… as well. I have not and most likely nvr pierce my hooch…
I don’t know anyone that has but I’m staying away from the belly and hooch.
The hole from the belly button piercing is nvr gonna leave…. My momma has it an regrets it.

I’m happy with my tattoos…. But I like my piercing… as well. I have not and most likely nvr pierce my hooch…
I don’t know anyone that has but I’m staying away from the belly and hooch.
The hole from the belly button piercing is nvr gonna leave…. My momma has it an regrets it.
Good heavens, I want to hear you tell us what a "hooch" is! Please, let us hear you say it!!

Maybe during sexy time…. But usually even not then…. I jus use “mee”….others have says stuff… it doesn’t bother mee… jus not really the word c*nt…. I know I’m Britain they use it all the time …. For different reasons… jus not me.
My previous comment notwithstanding, I do not like the c-word.

Back