Girls, can you FEEL when an animal is cumming inside of you?

Not a girl, but from a guys standpoint I honestly can't feel the cum rush into me when being fucked. Mostly because my body is focused in the swelling dog cock inside my hole and how it grinds and massages the walls; however, I do know when they are cumming inside me. I may not feel the flow of the actual cum but you can feel the pulsing of the cock and Knott ..just imagine every time a dog's butt flexes/winks the entire base of the heavily swollen package throbs and pulses and you can absolutely feel it....it's quite perfect

Yes u can. But a dog seems or is on off like a sprinkler. A boar is def a special thing. If n when he finds the cervix is crazy painful until I can feel the sperm.
So you can feel his penis poking inside. And cause pain.
Do you mean that his dick sometimes get locked in your cervix and then you can feel him cumming, that is in your womb ?

So you can feel his penis poking inside. And cause pain.
Do you mean that his dick sometimes get locked in your cervix and then you can feel him cumming, that is in your womb ?
I am sure you feel the same heat and pumping feeling when the dog cums...
They so fast..lol😂 it’s fun but the knot is really the best part but kinda makes u wanna move and coming out quick can hurt!! But then u feel him too.

They so fast..lol😂 it’s fun but the knot is really the best part but kinda makes u wanna move and coming out quick can hurt!! But then u feel him too.
Do you regularly enjoy it? I am still looking forward for my first experience... hope it will soon. Ever had injuries from it?

When me and my partner are tied together I can definitely feel him cumming in me. I feel his cock throbbing wildly inside of me as he releases shot after shot in me. When he’s cumming I feel him shoot his cum deep in me as well. It’s almost like a firehose going on and off inside of me. I feel so full of his cum during the time we are tied together. Once he slips on out I get a sudden rush of relief and I can feel his cum flow out of me.
so true

I'm not really into males but am kinda jealous about how those who are have all these obvious noticeable criteria to inform you about what your partner is feeling.

To me it seems females have subtler less obvious cues which require more perception and intuition which I find too intimidating a concept.

Like I would be more confident about not misinterpreting male cues than I would female ones, basically.

Makes me wonder if lesbian zoophiles have more confidence about this stuff because they have more innate familiarity with female genitalia even though there's species differences.

Plus I guess stuff like licking a female animal's pussy would create less fear of "am I doing something they don't like" as compared to putting a penis into it, since you have better perspective to observe the genitalia, you're putting yourself into a more passive (less intimidating) position than mounting, etc.

Back