Getting ready for my first time taking anal from my new dog

Scoobert

Tourist
Hi. I am a virgin man. I have tight ass.
I just got a new boy, a lab, and the time is quickly coming where he will want to take me. He has a very sexy puppy cock, and is aging nicely. I'll not do anything with him until he asks for it.

That all being said I need a bit of prep. Right now I can comfortably finger myself. I have a tiny dildo, and can get it in with anal lube. I have read that this anal lube can make my boy sick when he goes to clean himself when he is done, so I need a good lube that will give him access to my super tight hole, and not make him sick. Water based doesn't seem to work well with a dildo. I know he'll be squirting once inside, but entry would tear me up I fear.

Also how do I deal with a tight ass, and a dog that will grow a baseball size knot as he gets older? Is there an easy way to hold the knot so he feels like he tied, without it being inside me? Like a pair of pants with a small hole?

Thanks for any advice, I don't want an er trip with a torn asshole and have to tell them the dildo was too big....

Firstly the dog won't go in fully swelled so there shouldn't be very much tearing or pain upon entry with a dog the size of a lab. However him pulling out by accident once he's fully tied with you is the scary part.

And yes you can stop his knot from going inside you; reach back behind you as he starts to hump and enter you and when you feel the knot begin to swell you can clutch it gently to prevent him from burying himself all the way. He would also appreciate the pressure on and behind his knot. Just make sure you don't grasp him too hard or act too rough with his cock.

I would also highly recommend handjobs and blowjobs first, i don't know if you've any experience with this yet but I definitely recommend it when your dog is mature so you know what you're going to be dealing with when fully grown.

If my experience was anything to go by, I predict much yelping.... and not from the dog ;)
(use water based lube ONLY, unless there's something safer in the 21st century. Fellas?)

If my experience was anything to go by, I predict much yelping.... and not from the dog ;)
(use water based lube ONLY, unless there's something safer in the 21st century. Fellas?)
Yes I forgot this. Waterbased only.

Flush repeatedly with warm water before. It will clean you out and relax you to make his entry easier.

If you have no experience at all, the biggest problem will be the void reflex. When his knot begins to stretch you, your body will automatically reject it and you will not be able to stop yourself from pushing it out. That will hurt a lot but you will survive it. Practice holding the warm water in as large a quantity as you can for as long as you can. Eventually you will learn to override the void reflex just like you can override the gag reflex in your throat.

what makes you so sure he will "want to take you"?

your preparation should mostly consist of setting up a spot with little to no chance of sudden distractions. the last thing you want when tied is your boy getting excited what happens outside. your "tight virgin ass" should be the least of your worries, if you can take a pencil or a finger then grats you can take a dog as well. they don't go in fully swollen. they don't go back out fully swollen either. they don't get erect beforehand like we do, that's what the bone in their penis is for. you also don't really need a lube, they produce their own. dog sex is kinda inverted in this regard, meaning: dog girls don't really get wet, it's the boys who bring the lube.

for me, the only real preparation beforehand is taking a dump (i'm not a fan of anemas) and it's more of a "just in case, you have a carpet" deal.. i did have to clean up some mess once (refer to the void reflex mentioned by caikgoch above)

So my guts can take a swollen dog inside the anus? I don't want to rupture something.

As to suclusion I live alone, and this will happen in my bedroom, on a special towel, so he will understand when it is not ok I hope.

I understand dog penis physiology, much more than my own rectal biology. I've had a couple mitered dogs in my mouth. This will be the first squirter. I hope I don't gag or puke. I've never had anyone cum in my mouth, so it's all new.

So my guts can take a swollen dog inside the anus? I don't want to rupture something.

As to suclusion I live alone, and this will happen in my bedroom, on a special towel, so he will understand when it is not ok I hope.

I understand dog penis physiology, much more than my own rectal biology. I've had a couple mitered dogs in my mouth. This will be the first squirter. I hope I don't gag or puke. I've never had anyone cum in my mouth, so it's all new.
I love sucking and swallowing with dogs but it all comes (pun intended) down to personal preference. Message me if you need any advice.

I have read that this anal lube can make my boy sick when he goes to clean himself when he is done, so I need a good lube that will give him access to my super tight hole, and not make him sick. Water based doesn't seem to work well with a dildo.
The material of dildos can cause a lot of friction that canine penises don't have. Try to use the dildo with a condom – it can be a much nicer experience than without.

I'll try the dildo condom trick.

So are we all settled that I could take a knot without working up to it?
That is up to you. You know your body better than we do. If it were me I would start with toys and make sure I could take the knot comfortably.

Others before you have done it, so it is possible, but we can't say that it would be without risk. It can be painful even without the dog entering, without being erect, if he hits the wrong spot with the bone in his penis. It can be painful without the knot if he goes in with the wrong angle. And if you are knotted and he rips the knot out while being hard, your butt may hurt terribly initially, there may be blood, it may take a week until going to the toilet stops hurting. I also know someone who chose to go to the hospital when the bleeding didn't stop and this happened after he already had some smooth experiences (it turned out not to be as bad as he had feared). And then there are apparently people who never have a problem.

As @Knotty Paws said, you know your body best. You also know your dog best – his size and temperament. We can point you to general guides and describe our experiences. But yours could be different. All the best :)

Back