Getting pinned while wrestling with a dog

One minute, you're rolling on the ground with Rex (or Regina), and the next, you're on your back with their paws on your shoulder, their heart beating in their chest, and their breath on your cheek.

Ooh la la.

I guess this is an appreciation thread for getting pinned by big dogs. A "meet cute", if you will, if they ever gave the lead in a romcom to a German Shepherd.

Who likes wrestling with dogs and getting pinned? Or even just covered on the couch?

This kind of reminds me of my very first time ever getting knotted. First it was cute licking after a shower, then it gets erotic, next thing I know I've got a massive dog on top of me claiming me as his own.
Oh my god that’s amazing. And yea, I used to love wrestling with this big Saint Bernard and he would just get so dominant and start pinning me under him, taking a part of my persons, like my arm, or my hoodie, and pin me down and then work himself on top of me to remind me who was in charge.

I was young, but a mastiff. I don't remember the exact breed, but he was rough and aggressive. I miss him too, he was like my first boyfriend. Kinda lol. I considered him as such. He sadly died a few years ago. He was about 17.
Sorry to hear he died a few years ago. Sasha. But, he will always be remembered as the dog to which you lost your "animal virginity" 🤗

One minute, you're rolling on the ground with Rex (or Regina), and the next, you're on your back with their paws on your shoulder, their heart beating in their chest, and their breath on your cheek.

Ooh la la.

I guess this is an appreciation thread for getting pinned by big dogs. A "meet cute", if you will, if they ever gave the lead in a romcom to a German Shepherd.

Who likes wrestling with dogs and getting pinned? Or even just covered on the couch?
I recently started giving away to my K9 lover, a male German Shepherd named Zak. It's been hard since Covid started to get any privacy and with my LARGE family in constant close quarters with me and my Mom, I have started showing the family dog all the love I can in front of them... with the exception of sex. But my family is the kind of people that think Dogs are just for protection and it is weird for them to see me on the couch or on my bed with him and I wrestling or cuddling, I just get so lonely trying to hide my love for him and I figure I can just write it off as him and I being bestfriends. But it is an amazing feeling to have him chase, tackle and have his way with me. :gsd_wink:

Oh my god that’s amazing. And yea, I used to love wrestling with this big Saint Bernard and he would just get so dominant and start pinning me under him, taking a part of my persons, like my arm, or my hoodie, and pin me down and then work himself on top of me to remind me who was in charge.
I jokingly said "I should have reported him to social services for what he did to me." XD I do miss him.

I jokingly said "I should have reported him to social services for what he did to me." XD I do miss him.
Instead he probably made you love it. Especially with that big Saint Bernard, he used to grab me by my hair and he’d pull he where he wanted me to, and fuuuck I was in trouble. He used to get SO MUCH MORE aggressive and dominant with me too when I would try and “act bratty” with him when I didn’t do what he wanted, and like you said, I could’ve had a case against him he used to rag doll me, I miss him so much, I used to just lay on the couch and make out with him so much, getting bathed by him was amazing 😩🥵🤤🥴😵‍💫🐶🍆🪢🍑💦

Omg I remember those times she wasn't too active however she really enjoyed the interaction when we rolled around the bed she would num num my neck then I would flip/carry her over into a missionary position the num her nose/neck playfully.

then had her on top again she spread her legs on my body and gave my mouth deep licks after forcing my mouth open.

I recently started giving away to my K9 lover, a male German Shepherd named Zak. It's been hard since Covid started to get any privacy and with my LARGE family in constant close quarters with me and my Mom, I have started showing the family dog all the love I can in front of them... with the exception of sex. But my family is the kind of people that think Dogs are just for protection and it is weird for them to see me on the couch or on my bed with him and I wrestling or cuddling, I just get so lonely trying to hide my love for him and I figure I can just write it off as him and I being bestfriends. But it is an amazing feeling to have him chase, tackle and have his way with me. :gsd_wink:
Oh my god that’s amazing, and yesss, I love the, “oh, I just love this dog so much that I just wanna hold onto him and cuddle him and love up on him” when in reality you’re just in love with him, just yearning for his next time to take you, make you feel pleasure and ecstasy only he can. I love that and it’s amazing.

Instead he probably made you love it. Especially with that big Saint Bernard, he used to grab me by my hair and he’d pull he where he wanted me to, and fuuuck I was in trouble. He used to get SO MUCH MORE aggressive and dominant with me too when I would try and “act bratty” with him when I didn’t do what he wanted, and like you said, I could’ve had a case against him he used to rag doll me, I miss him so much, I used to just lay on the couch and make out with him so much, getting bathed by him was amazing 😩🥵🤤🥴😵‍💫🐶🍆🪢🍑💦
Saint Bernaaaaaaaards

One minute the batteries have been knocked out of the remote, the next your husband is picking them up, two seconds later you’re laughing hysterically at the situation because the dog took advantage and pop gos your husbands anal virginity while trying to get a pair of strong paws off his hips, shouting get him off me. 🤣🤣🤣

One minute the batteries have been knocked out of the remote, the next your husband is picking them up, two seconds later you’re laughing hysterically at the situation because the dog took advantage and pop gos your husbands anal virginity while trying to get a pair of strong paws off his hips, shouting get him off me. 🤣🤣🤣
Fuuuuck, that’s the dream. Did he wind up liking it? Lol

#justdalmatianthings lolololol

Ooh la la.

Wrestling is a lot of fun I like doing it with my boy he always gets really dominant when he pushes me down

The day I lost my virginity and was mounted for the first time started with wrestling. As we wrestled he would get behind me and try to mount. I was so turned on after a few times I had to have him.
He just had to have you, too, it seems. My, my, my! Feeling his weight on top of you and everything. Hard to resist. He must have been delighted when you acquiesced to his interest.

Was he a Rottie, like your profile pic?

He just had to have you, too, it seems. My, my, my! Feeling his weight on top of you and everything. Hard to resist. He must have been delighted when you acquiesced to his interest.

Was he a Rottie, like your profile pic?
He was very hard to resist, I had to wait a few hours for everyone to go to sleep before we could have fun.

He was a black lab mix. My second was with a Rottweiler like my profile pic.

Woof. Having to keep composed while getting jumped by a handsome Lab mix is no small task. Would he pin you or try to knock you over?
If I was standing it was rare for him to jump up, but every now and then he would try and knock me over. At first when I was down on the ground and we were wrestling it would be just a matter of time before he was grabbing and jumping on me. But after a few times of me giving it up to him he stopped that and we had each other trained on when we wanted it.

If I was standing it was rare for him to jump up, but every now and then he would try and knock me over. At first when I was down on the ground and we were wrestling it would be just a matter of time before he was grabbing and jumping on me. But after a few times of me giving it up to him he stopped that and we had each other trained on when we wanted it.
❤️❤️❤️

Back