Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

Well yes, it is quite amazing lol. Of all the beast girls I've dated, I haven't met one that hasn't expressed a great love for it. They have also all been subs (to varying degrees), so I wonder if that has something to do with it.

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
My male partner and I had a three way with my German Shepherd, no mounting but he lay on his back, mouth open while I stroked my pet and enjoyed some cum! Would've been great to get mounted and knotted while I sucked my partner off!! Maybe there will be another chance.

Me and my husband really wanna try this one day i havent found the right one that makes my heart flutter im taking my time to pick out a dog to be my lover
Smart plan. Take your time and don't rush into anything. If you haven't yet had the chance to experience it fully, you might want to do so as having some experience will help you to identify what you like and are looking for.

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
Hot as fuck, not gonna lie.

That would make a mind-blowing video.

Back