getting a feral dog?

KnotHappyBoy

Tourist
Is there a way to get a wild dog to mate with you? I really want to just sit outside, wait for a canine to come by, and have them mate with me, however I feel that may be dangerous. Is there a way to still if I wanted to take that risk?

Is there a way to get a wild dog to mate with you? I really want to just sit outside, wait for a canine to come by, and have them mate with me, however I feel that may be dangerous. Is there a way to still if I wanted to take that risk?
Thats not usually recommend. 1st) The dog may have some disease or virus and unclean. So you need to have them checked out. 2nd) Could be dangerous is the dog isn't friendly with people and could be aggressive with you.3rd) Some dogs are like people and don't like having their genitals touched and that may cause an unwanted reaction. 4th) Think about the dogs welfare. Don't just use the dog for the sex then just throw it out onto the street. I get it if you cant take care of one, and you are really needing the get your urge taken care of. No judgment here. But overall you will need to be careful.

Thats not usually recommend. 1st) The dog may have some disease or virus and unclean. So you need to have them checked out. 2nd) Could be dangerous is the dog isn't friendly with people and could be aggressive with you.3rd) Some dogs are like people and don't like having their genitals touched and that may cause an unwanted reaction. 4th) Think about the dogs welfare. Don't just use the dog for the sex then just throw it out onto the street. I get it if you cant take care of one, and you are really needing the get your urge taken care of. No judgment here. But overall you will need to be careful.
Okay, that makes sense, im sure i can wait till I'm stable, would be better to build a relationship with the dog, make it more special.

Okay, that makes sense, im sure i can wait till I'm stable, would be better to build a relationship with the dog, make it more special.
Yep, once you get stable, there isn't anything wrong with adopting a ferrel dog off the streets, getting it cleaned up and healthy before moving to intimacy. Plus, it will you to have more frequent matings and not just a one-off.

Pretty much what others have said on this one. Highly advise against it, but if you're looking into taking them in, just make sure you do everything as far as making sure they're healthy and taken care of. That should honestly be the priority here. Too many variables if you decide to risk something that could be a one-off encounter.

Yep, once you get stable, there isn't anything wrong with adopting a ferrel dog off the streets, getting it cleaned up and healthy before moving to intimacy. Plus, it will you to have more frequent matings and not just a one-off.
I plan on adopting a rescue, one from a neglectful person, to then treat and spoil them.

Pretty much what others have said on this one. Highly advise against it, but if you're looking into taking them in, just make sure you do everything as far as making sure they're healthy and taken care of. That should honestly be the priority here. Too many variables if you decide to risk something that could be a one-off encounter.
If I take in a dog the first thing over all is their health, I won't place my sexual gratitude over wellbeing-to me animals are the equivalent to people. And having it with a feral dog is more of a fantasy of mine rather than something I can see myself realistically doing, however it would be nice if I could.

Back