gay zoo, but not into guys

so I've had several dogs that I've had sexual contact with, 3 females and 2 males, 1 was a pair, ive only done oral and hand stuff with the males, never could figure out the mounting, but the thought of getting railed by a big dog really turns me on. Ive never been interested in men though, weird. we are currently dog less, we had to let my last girl a Mastiff go because she had cancer and while being treated she tore both of her ACLs being 120lb dog they just dont make wheel chairs for them and mobility was a serious issue and she was in tremendous pain. it was the hardest one she was 8 which is fairly long lived for a dog her size. we are considering a new dog and im considering adopting an uncut female from the pound. there are a couple of really sweet looking females, but ill have to meet them to see how their temperment is. anyone else have odd fetishes that dont translate over to human sexuality? maybe ill get me a boy and finally try that pounding.

Sorry for your loss. My dog is now in his senior years, I fear he may not make it another year. He's already old for his breed.

But to answer your question, yes. As far as humans go, I'm only interested in women. But animals? I would be just as happy to play with males or females. To mount or be mounted.

so I've had several dogs that I've had sexual contact with, 3 females and 2 males, 1 was a pair, ive only done oral and hand stuff with the males, never could figure out the mounting, but the thought of getting railed by a big dog really turns me on. Ive never been interested in men though, weird. we are currently dog less, we had to let my last girl a Mastiff go because she had cancer and while being treated she tore both of her ACLs being 120lb dog they just dont make wheel chairs for them and mobility was a serious issue and she was in tremendous pain. it was the hardest one she was 8 which is fairly long lived for a dog her size. we are considering a new dog and im considering adopting an uncut female from the pound. there are a couple of really sweet looking females, but ill have to meet them to see how their temperment is. anyone else have odd fetishes that dont translate over to human sexuality? maybe ill get me a boy and finally try that pounding.
Same

Back