Gangbangs

I spent a lot of Friday and Saturday nights naked on floors in back rooms at frat parties back in the day, drank whatever they gave me as I walked in the door and swallowed whatever pills they stuffed down my throat, so I was blitzed out of my skull most of the time and don't really remember much, but I'd wake up the next morning with cum crusted around my mouth, between my legs and down the insides of my thighs, often bruised and bleeding and sore enough that I couldn't walk right for a week.

Don't know how many but they obviously came inside me. Don't know if anyone did any licking but kind of doubt it. I went to parties almost every weekend for a little more than two and a half semesters though, so, yeah, I did and have and would definitely do it again. I've been involved in other situations since then and have fantasies of being tied down and used until I collapse from exhaustion, which I'm absolutely up for, given the right opportunity, so as long as everyone is STD-free I'm not sure I have an upper limit beyond what I can physically handle. I'm small but durable! :)

Getting banged by a kennel of dogs or a stable of stallions is also a fantasy, but while I've been around unfortunately I've never been there.

Very wise position and place to "tie the knot" for all the time you need. ;)
Haha, yeah, there was a bit of trial in error figuring that out. Lol. You can also use the hallway with the door closed behind you, or any space with 3 "walls" that could act as a corral when your lover decides to dismount or turn. Don't want him trying to pullout too early.

Haha, yeah, there was a bit of trial in error figuring that out. Lol. You can also use the hallway with the door closed behind you, or any space with 3 "walls" that could act as a corral when your lover decides to dismount or turn. Don't want him trying to pullout too early.
Hi AtomicCookie (nice name btw ;)) you have figured it all out, but it also makes complete sence. Hardly a place for the dog to go to and at the same time also a quieter place for the dog to take his time. Will also prevent him for pulling out too early. I am sure you have shared a lot of memorable moments with you loved ones already. Keep on going!

Hi AtomicCookie (nice name btw ;)) you have figured it all out, but it also makes complete sence. Hardly a place for the dog to go to and at the same time also a quieter place for the dog to take his time. Will also prevent him for pulling out too early. I am sure you have shared a lot of memorable moments with you loved ones already. Keep on going!
Lol not sure if I've figured it all out. Like getting scratched by dew claws. Dogs don't like socks, medical tape can get expensive, or in a pinch use a scrunchie. I have scars from scratches that say I haven't learned that lesson... or maybe sometimes I like the pain...
🤷‍♀️
. Thanks for the compliment! I will be sure to tell more stories.

Since this is the gangbang thread when I was about 19, maybe 20, my brothers had left home to pursue school and relationships leaving me living with my parents. I had had sex with the 5 males dogs on our farm by then. I was preparing to leave for uni and decided to give them and myself a very memorable farewell. Late one night I snuck out to the kennel, as I did sometimes to spend some time with our work dogs.

Bondi was a beautiful blue heeler mix, good medium size build, didn't weigh too much, was always affectionate with kisses and snuggles. What he lacked in size he accounted for with the energy of a rabbit on crack and would make me dizzy with the speed of his humping.

Taz was an Australian Shepherd mix. Very independent and acted like he didn't care for affection, but he secretly loved being hugged and kissed. A bit bigger build than Bondi, but there was still a height difference and Taz would often get frustrated and aggressive if he wasn't able to effectively mount. It took him a few tries and had a habit of slipping in my arse. Not that I am complaining. Variety is the spice of life.

Oscar was a big Bull Arab hunting dog. He was such a goofball, but his sexual style was all business. He would mount you, prod a few times, trust all of himself hard, then just go to work with the sole intent of knotting you. I guess you could say he was a bit selfish, but sometimes getting dominated like that stokes the flames of lust.

Digger was our male guard dog. A big brute. An Anatolia Shepherd with a dick that was proportionate to his size. He lived in the barn at night and protected the other animals. Dominant and muscular, but such a sweetheart. Tying with him was never easy but he insisted to try and try again until he did. Not that I ever complained.

Then there was Ozzy. My first true love. A Beagle German Shepherd mix. He lived in our house and watched over the family. He thought he was a lap dog but he weighed nearly 40 kg. Quiet, affectionate, and what most people would consider lazy, except he LOVED sex and would prompt me for it whenever I was around, multiple times a day on weekends. They say big things come in small packages, well he had the BIGGEST dick of any dog I have ever seen to this day. His knot used to make me sweat during ties. Once you learn to accommodate that the intensity of toe curling orgasms became commonplace.

On this particular summer evening I snuck in to each of the kennel spaces and mated with Bondi, Taz, and Oscar, went to Digger's bed in the barn, then limped home and let Ozzy put me to bed. I was bruised, scratched, and leaking cum for days after. Definitely one of the more risky and wild things I have ever done.

Last edited:
Hi AtomicCookie,

To my believe I only wrote a few lines to say that you know pretty good how to make sure to be knotted appropriately at the right place and I wasn't expecting to get a full bio on a few very memorable encounters with your family dogs. But I LOVED reading it :)

The description of each dog and how he behaved while mounting you is pretty detailed. It is obvious that, besides being from different dog breeds, they all have their own character and with that also their sexual approach and intensity.

You really loved them all very much and so did the dogs love you. I think in a way they knew you were leaving fot uni and they were giving "their best shot" as a goodbye or farewell gift.

This will be engraved in your memory (and by the scratches on your body) for the rest of your lfe and it also shows that love of dogs and other animals for a human being can go very deep and that is why it is such a shame that in so many countries animaksex is forbidden, It is so much more than that.

Thanks again for sharing your stories, AtomicCookie:)

I spent a lot of Friday and Saturday nights naked on floors in back rooms at frat parties back in the day, drank whatever they gave me as I walked in the door and swallowed whatever pills they stuffed down my throat, so I was blitzed out of my skull most of the time and don't really remember much, but I'd wake up the next morning with cum crusted around my mouth, between my legs and down the insides of my thighs, often bruised and bleeding and sore enough that I couldn't walk right for a week.

Don't know how many but they obviously came inside me. Don't know if anyone did any licking but kind of doubt it. I went to parties almost every weekend for a little more than two and a half semesters though, so, yeah, I did and have and would definitely do it again. I've been involved in other situations since then and have fantasies of being tied down and used until I collapse from exhaustion, which I'm absolutely up for, given the right opportunity, so as long as everyone is STD-free I'm not sure I have an upper limit beyond what I can physically handle. I'm small but durable! :)

Getting banged by a kennel of dogs or a stable of stallions is also a fantasy, but while I've been around unfortunately I've never been there.
Well no better time to party than the present!

Lol not sure if I've figured it all out. Like getting scratched by dew claws. Dogs don't like socks, medical tape can get expensive, or in a pinch use a scrunchie. I have scars from scratches that say I haven't learned that lesson... or maybe sometimes I like the pain...
🤷‍♀️
Something that works quite well ... one of those wide elastic back brace belts
Protects you from the claws and gives him a solid place to grab and snatch you back into him with

You're a true submissive ! As long as everyone is std-free and you took your precautions not to get pregnant, why would you limit yours challenges ? Wouldn't you like to know how many men came thanks to you ?

I have done gangbangs, me and a bunch of guys, 6 was the most and they all did cum in me and yes there was one guy who wanted nothing more then to clean me up afterwards. I have done orgies as well which are different since to gets guys and girls all playing together, they are very enjoyable.
As for dogs not really, I do have two boys and will take them one after the other, and they do love cleaning up after themselves:) I guess if you want to call that a gangbang then yes :)

I've been in a gangbang of 3 guys before they all cam on me and I let them cum in me afterwords if they could get another one out. Umm they didn't really clean me up personally they did a do a little waterworks on me. Personally I don't think I'd have an upper limit of guys in a gangbang maybe 15-20 ish if they'd be available id start there.

I've been in a gangbang of 3 guys before they all cam on me and I let them cum in me afterwords if they could get another one out. Umm they didn't really clean me up personally they did a do a little waterworks on me. Personally I don't think I'd have an upper limit of guys in a gangbang maybe 15-20 ish if they'd be available id start there.
15-20 us a pretty ambitious number, Sasha6904. Let's hope you can do that one day. Good luck and have fun when it happens!

My partner and I have 3 male dogs who join us in bed very often. Many times both of us have ended up tied while our 3rd boy either gets sucked off, if he's already had a go, or he licks us while he waits.
My partner and I have 3 male dogs who join us in bed very often. Many times both of us have ended up tied while our 3rd boy either gets sucked off, if he's already had a go, or he licks us while he waits.
I’d love to see that I’m getting hard just thinking about it

I have never had the privilege of participating in a gangbang. I am looking forward to my first experience in a gangbang, whether it be me within a group of males tagteaming a woman or several women, or whether it be with me and a male dog (or horse) with the same woman.

God I always love reading your posts!!

How many of you have had a gangbang with animals and/or humans?

Those that answered yes, how many guys, or animals participated? Did everyone cum inside? Did anyone lick you clean after? Would you do it again? Lastly, what would your upper limit be on number of participants?

No wrong answers!
Yes, my wife and I regularly organize Gangbangs for her and her record so far is 13 including me. We're avid players and she's extremely popular in the scene. I'm currently working on warming her up on the idea of fucking a dog. Fingers crossed.

Back