Gangbangs

I have done gangbangs, me and a bunch of guys, 6 was the most and they all did cum in me and yes there was one guy who wanted nothing more then to clean me up afterwards. I have done orgies as well which are different since to gets guys and girls all playing together, they are very enjoyable.
As for dogs not really, I do have two boys and will take them one after the other, and they do love cleaning up after themselves:) I guess if you want to call that a gangbang then yes :)
That sounds amazing! Would be happy to fill in some blanks 😉

Had a nice little sex party the other day. This couple throws them at their house about once month (twice is there's a big holiday coinciding the month). Got to reconnect with a another couple I had played with numerous times in the past. So it was me, my post-op girlriend, a Japanese girl and her husband. While it was going on, I blew two guys that just happened to be walking by (one BBC). There was another guy involved but he just played with the husband.
Technically, that's an orgy since there wasn't just one focal point. We plan to play with the couple again, we had fun and they enjoyed it.

A few, most was 4 guys and I was fucked. One of the other guys too, but everyone (him included) fucked me. Lying on my back, getting fucked in mouth and ass and jerking off two guys at the same time is amazing!

I wish! It's definitely the dream. I've tried a few time with guys, but nothing ever fell into place. I'd love to be gangbanged by a bunch of guys, but throw in a few dogs... OMG. I don't think anything could top that.

I wish! It's definitely the dream. I've tried a few time with guys, but nothing ever fell into place. I'd love to be gangbanged by a bunch of guys, but throw in a few dogs... OMG. I don't think anything could top that.
Have you tried a gay bathhouse?

How many of you have had a gangbang with animals and/or humans?

Those that answered yes, how many guys, or animals participated? Did everyone cum inside? Did anyone lick you clean after? Would you do it again? Lastly, what would your upper limit be on number of participants?

No wrong answers!
Yes I have. I have been with 15 guys at once and had3 dogs 2m 1f.
I loved every minute of it and would love to do it again, just with more dogs and horses.

Gangbangs are a top fetish of mine (really anything involving a lot of cum), human or animal, both watching a partner and also being on the receiving end. Of course being one of the guys doing the banging is great too, but I mostly am turned on by the idea of watching a gf/wife being gangbanged or getting gangbanged myself.

Particularly with the watching a gf/wife thing, it would just be so hot watching her be so slutty and getting filled and covered in cum getting so much pleasure. The real kicker would be after all the others were finished it would be my turn and I could kiss her cum covered mouth and face, lick her cum filled holes, and then pound the fuck out of her with all that cum as lube. It's not a cuckold type thing, which a lot of people view it as it seems, it's just really hot. But... it is imperative, except for limited circumstances, that I get to go last and have my way. Hence part of why I say it's not about any cuck type thing.

Actually, it would be even better if we are both getting gangbanged at the same time. I'd be over the top horny watching her while I'm getting fucked and filled with cum at the same time. Preferably some of the guys fucking her would hold back cumming and then switch to me using my gf/wife's dripping pussy juice (assuming they are a cis woman in this circumstance) and the other guys' cum to slide in me nice and slippery.

With dogs it's pretty much the same thing. Even with just one dog I'd have a hard time NOT getting the sloppy seconds, or drinking the big load of dog cum out of her before eating her pussy and ass till she cums. Ideally I could be under her in a 69 as she takes on a group of dogs while she is sucking my cock. I don't know how long I could last before exploding cum in her mouth/down her throat though lol. Of course again, if we could both be getting gangbanged by the group of dogs at the same time that would be great... And then we could fuck each other after!

Those that answered yes, how many guys, or animals participated? Did everyone cum inside? Did anyone lick you clean after? Would you do it again? Lastly, what would your upper limit be on number of participants?

No wrong answers!
I've had Gangbangs with exs and gangbangs with just myself. It's a fun time, especially if you get 4 or 5 people you know and trust that stick around.
Usually it just takes 1 person in a group of 3 or more to break the ice before the rest join in.

Gangbanged my animals is more enticing to me than humans...

Not sure how you'd setup a gangbang with more than one animal without being injured
Maybe a doggy gangbang train would work. Next dog up, next dog up, next dog up etc and lots of sloppy seconds thirds fourths... in sloppy wet cum filled pussies? I'd love to watch that!! Does this sound interesting to any k9 loving girls?

Maybe a doggy gangbang train would work. Next dog up, next dog up, next dog up etc and lots of sloppy seconds thirds fourths... in sloppy wet cum filled pussies? I'd love to watch that!! Does this sound interesting to any k9 loving girls?
This kinda thing is what I'd wanna clean up after! Even more exciting if you alternate human and animal!

No wrong answers!
2 cpls with a dog each plus me. so thats 2 guys, 3 girls and 2 dogs, plenty of cock for all!

No wrong answers!
Being gang banged by dogs sounds like a dream lol

Back