Games that are overrated.

What are some games you guys think are overrated?, To me one such game is 7 days to die, I mean, don't get me wrong, it has its moments here and there, but in general it's a rather shitty game. The controls are fucking awful, at night if you don't have a torch or flashlight it's next to impossible to see anything, most of the zombies are OP, your food and drink goes down too fast, the fucking dogs are even more OP, and yeah, I don't know HOW it gained popularity.

call of duty. used to be a fan but its the same game over and over

What are some games you guys think are overrated?, To me one such game is 7 days to die, I mean, don't get me wrong, it has its moments here and there, but in general it's a rather shitty game. The controls are fucking awful, at night if you don't have a torch or flashlight it's next to impossible to see anything, most of the zombies are OP, your food and drink goes down too fast, the fucking dogs are even more OP, and yeah, I don't know HOW it gained popularity.
I think the biggest issue with 7d2d is that they released it at such an early stage. Even now, it’s still essentially broken. Every update just patches a few things and adds a few more broken features. Dayz is a bit better when it comes to zombie survival imo. Honestly if some of the concepts for both games were merged into one game and it was actually completed upon release, it could be a pretty sick game.

I know I may get bashed for this, but....Doom, the original. I personally love it, but it gets my blood boiling when people credit it as the "father of the FPS", when really that award goes to Wolfenstein 3D

Call of duty, any fifa game, assassins creed. I don't know why are people buy the same game every year again.

OH, and fall guys. The game is horrible, the only thing why it is played is, cause there is no other takeshis castle like game. But the game itself is very bad.

Call of duty, any fifa game, assassins creed. I don't know why are people buy the same game every year again.

OH, and fall guys. The game is horrible, the only thing why it is played is, cause there is no other takeshis castle like game. But the game itself is very bad.
among us... i hate how you cant kill the imposter if you exactly know who it is. you know like a emergency gun or something.

among us... i hate how you cant kill the imposter if you exactly know who it is. you know like a emergency gun or something.
Funnily enough that's actually going to be an added feature at some point, they decided to scrap the sequel and are adding anything from the sequel into the original.64uhajkh1ni51.png

You mean the whole series or the very first game?
The first one; it has not held up well. Mario Bros. 2 and the others that followed have retained their playability. With that said, it broke a lot of new ground when it came out and the software developers were not even close to maxing out the full potential of the NES. Games like Lifeforce and TMNT 3: The Manhatten Project really showed what that system could do.

Oh yeah I get it and agree. I don't really like the first one either, it's much too basic and the controls are little weird for me. The third one is the best, arguably still the best 2D Mario ever.
Surprisingly though, the first Legend of Zelda has retained its playability. It can be downloaded from the 3DS shop. I can't remember if it is on the Switch.

Battle Royal games. It was fun and original in ARMA 2 then to a lesser extent PUBG when it first came out but it's been done to death now.

Certain games when you play solo, (ie: minecraft, gmod, etc) like...you can only do so much alone. Not to mention the fact that eventually it begins to get oddly creepy. You become to get the feeling of being watched. The problem is at least with gmod, if you have hundreds of mods, anyone you want to play with also needs to have the same mods, which complicates things as not everyone has the same amount of hard drive space.

Battle Royal games. It was fun and original in ARMA 2 then to a lesser extent PUBG when it first came out but it's been done to death now.

I fully second this.

On topic, not a game but a mode. I absolutely hate team deathmatch. It's so fucking boring!
There's no objective other than, Kill the enemy and that gets old fast.

Dead by daylight.
I disliked it so much I completely forgot the name until someone mentioned it.
It's so fucking slow and tedious and boring. It's like playing scrabble with people who don't know how to spell.

CoD: anything. I don't hate a lot of games but running in circles and twitch shooting just isn't fun. And there's much better zombie games out there too! How this game remains so successful is beyond me.

Back