Gals, how does it feel to be knotted?

A

_Apex

I'm sure this has been asked and posted before, but I can't find it and really curious.

How does it feel to be knotted? Does it throb inside you? (That sounds like the hottest thing ever) And can you feel it squirting inside you?

Can any gals describe how it feels like?

For me it's an almost impossible sensation to describe. To really fully understand how it feels to have a throbbing tight doggy knot inside you is to also understand how it feels to have something inside your pussy :p maybe that in itself is a sensation similar to anal..? (the one thing I'm not experienced with at all)

My explanation would be this; a hot sweaty very very naughty feeling (which is a huge huge turn on for me) extremely extremely tight sensation and throbbing pushing against you from the inside - whilst simultaneously being one of the best feelings you can ever feel in this world :p

And tbh even that lame description doesn't do it justice

For me it's an almost impossible sensation to describe. To really fully understand how it feels to have a throbbing tight doggy knot inside you is to also understand how it feels to have something inside your pussy :p maybe that in itself is a sensation similar to anal..? (the one thing I'm not experienced with at all)

My explanation would be this; a hot sweaty very very naughty feeling (which is a huge huge turn on for me) extremely extremely tight sensation and throbbing pushing against you from the inside - whilst simultaneously being one of the best feelings you can ever feel in this world :p

And tbh even that lame description doesn't do it justice

That sounds above average for sure ? x

Back