Funny way to pee

Goodhorse

Zooville Settler
Hi everyone
I try to made it différent. Share with us something funny you like to do or that you did before when you pee.
Could be alone or with someone.

For me something funny and sexy that i did its
Right my ex name in the snow take a pic and send to her lol

So gat about you

And one time i was going for à shower with à big need to pee so for try i keep my pants on and pee on myself on the shower.
I realy love thé warm feeling and made me hard but its hard to take off wet jeans 😜😜

You guys ever try peeing, while standing in the shower, in an arc that goes over top of your entire body? It's a fun challenge.

Oh dear! I don't know that I should answer this. Sometimes like to lick her clit and make her come before she pees on me, and I like the same thing done to me. If I am alone I sometimes use a glass... And I too like to either sit on her lap or she sit on mine and pee...
Yup, I'm so with you on that one.

Oh dear! I don't know that I should answer this. Sometimes like to lick her clit and make her come before she pees on me, and I like the same thing done to me. If I am alone I sometimes use a glass... And I too like to either sit on her lap or she sit on mine and pee...
That is lovely...

I Pee Normally, Once I did Pee while jerking off in the shower, I just stopped, peed then continued Peeing, But that is about the extent of it.

One thing that i would love its been wuth à girl open enough for pee where she is when she need it
She is in the kitchen she need it she just open her legs and pee
She is outside same thing
We are in bed she wake up in night she pee all over me and go back to bed lol

My three housemates and I, all female, like to drink lots and lots of water, then not too long after that, we're in the backyard, rolling around and wallering all over each other, pee gushing from all our pussies and flying and splattering everywhere. What follows is a long, wet, slippery, cummy fuckfest between all of us there in the grass.
In case you're wondering, we have no neighbors.

My three housemates and I, all female, like to drink lots and lots of water, then not too long after that, we're in the backyard, rolling around and wallering all over each other, pee gushing from all our pussies and flying and splattering everywhere. What follows is a long, wet, slippery, cummy fuckfest between all of us there in the grass.
In case you're wondering, we have no neighbors.
such lovely sight...

Back