Fun fact about yourself

I have asymetrical ears, one is about 1cm higher than the other. Making it fun to adjust glasses

I dated a surfer and moved to the beach to live with him in my twenties, whereupon I discovered that when I dived down deep whilst swimming that I would spontaneously have an orgasm. Thats when I took up surfing.

I have opperated the biggest haul truck in the world. Beleaz 757. Says 500 ton but you an dump 600-650 as long as it is not on cannopy.

I prefer that cat's still. Most of the big ones have electric motors.. So when u put on the breaks its actually reverse.. So when empty on a slick road tires in reverce tend to be squirly haha.. 360 in a haul truck.. Been there,
Freaky haha.
Oooh... Im having a "I want to fuck a trucker' moment. Thanks big daddy - says my fantasy.
Im horny again.

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes its amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....

Im on a roll, crapping on and so you probably wont believe me when I tell you that I have had spirits and entities come and visit me in the night for sexual activity. Sometimes it's unwanted and terrifying. Sometimes its amazing and I have a big orgasm. It's a real thing. But these said entities are not slaves unfortunately. You can't just demand a great big orgasm. But you can ask nicely....
Please please please may I cum and cum dearest entity @Minxen To late I already did. Lol

I can hold a pick things up with my feet and can hold a pen in my right foot and write with my foot. Write poorly, but still legibly

I just found out I probably lived my whole life to date with undiagnosed ADHD..... which explains a lot. But damn I was just getting over my PTSD 🤣🤣 You got laugh

I write and use utensils with my left hand, can use scissors with either hand, and do everything else with my right hand (including throwing things like footballs).

Back