Fun fact about yourself

My favorite time to deep-kiss one of my ladies is right after they've devoured me and made me cum. I love how I taste
when my cum and juice is all over their cheeks, and when I slide my tongue around in their mouths.
Sounds relatable

Demon Lesbian Cum Succubus, if you don't mind.

On topic, "fun fact about myself:"
I once gave a woman 32 orgasms with my mouth. There would have been more, but she finally remembered the safe-word,
so, I had to let go of her.
I'd have said "sorry, couldn't hear you over your screams!" and carried on!

how long did that take?
The first ten, less than three minutes. Closer to two minutes.
The remaining, I spread out over 10 minutes. Those could have been in quicker succession, but I had a woman faint once after 20,
so I took it a little easier on this one. She fell right to sleep after I stopped.
The next morning when she crawled out of the bed, her legs buckled from under her. She laid there and said, "Oh, you bitch!"
But, the next night, she wanted more. On that, I decided I wasn't such a bitch, just very accommodating.

The first ten, less than three minutes. Closer to two minutes.
The remaining, I spread out over 10 minutes. Those could have been in quicker succession, but I had a woman faint once after 20,
so I took it a little easier on this one. She fell right to sleep after I stopped.
The next morning when she crawled out of the bed, her legs buckled from under her. She laid there and said, "Oh, you bitch!"
But, the next night, she wanted more. On that, I decided I wasn't such a bitch, just very accommodating.
I may have to send you a pm one day, to ask you how to do that. I thoroughly enjoy eating women out and I'd be interested how to do that on that level xD

@Ted Danson Machine
I wish there was a meh emoji to react to your comment :LOL:

I may have to send you a pm one day, to ask you how to do that. I thoroughly enjoy eating women out and I'd be interested how to do that on that level xD

@Ted Danson Machine
I wish there was a meh emoji to react to your comment :LOL:
Everything said, not every woman will have her first orgasm immediately with the touch of your tongue-tip to her clit like she does. Many women are different from her, but any woman who has spent years only cumming once and thinking they're done? I don't allow that, and she learns her true orgasmic limits when I'm in her bed.

We are way off topic now, and I take responsibility for that. To the other inhabitants of the thread, I am sorry.

Everything said, not every woman will have her first orgasm immediately with the touch of your tongue-tip to her clit like she does. Many women are different from her, but any woman who has spent years only cumming once and thinking they're done? I don't allow that, and she learns her true orgasmic limits when I'm in her bed.

We are way off topic now, and I take responsibility for that. To the other inhabitants of the thread, I am sorry.
The idea that "one and done" for a female orgasm is the way to live, they seriously need to be shown their true potential.

I don't think anyone will mind you being a little off topic, based on what I just read..... Mmmm

Fact: Kristy is in a league of her own... 🤩

I believe this says enough and is a nice project for the men out there..
So basically I infused 13 habanero chillies in vodka (that's 300 000 scoville) and conveniently place it on the kitchen table every time I leave home.. If I'm getting robbed then the last laugh is mine..
Do NOT touch eyes or "body parts" of you or your wife after cutting the chillies!!

Attachments

• IMG_20221115_165451.jpg
    IMG_20221115_165451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
The idea that "one and done" for a female orgasm is the way to live, they seriously need to be shown their true potential.

I don't think anyone will mind you being a little off topic, based on what I just read..... Mmmm

Fact: Kristy is in a league of her own... 🤩
I'm greatly humbled by that high compliment from a woman such as yourself. Thank-you!

Back