From italy with desire

jenny76xo

Lurker
Hi forum,
I'm from italy, I'm BI and had experiences with both sexes. As a passive, I've also had 2 men at once, just one time though...
I've also worn women clothes for men and had sex in those and loved every second of it.
Now, I love watching content from this site and god I'd love to do something... no idea where to start or even if it's possible where I live.
Anyway, that's me!
Kisses

Hi forum,
I'm from italy, I'm BI and had experiences with both sexes. As a passive, I've also had 2 men at once, just one time though...
I've also worn women clothes for men and had sex in those and loved every second of it.
Now, I love watching content from this site and god I'd love to do something... no idea where to start or even if it's possible where I live.
Anyway, that's me!
Kisses
Hi contact me... kiss Martina

Hi forum,
Anyway, that's me!
Kisses
ciao da udine

Back