Friends who have accepted your kink

Rexter

Tourist
Surely there are zoophiles who have relatively normal friends who are very aware of what they are into, yet they've accepted it and don't openly judge you for it.
Seems like a dumb question, but I'm all about dumb questions

Well for me not a kink, most my friends with 2 brain cells and not being intentionally dense to it figured it out. I am not overt about it but I don't pretend, I call my girl my wife.

most entertaining part is watching them fumble for words at times. one had to cycle through designates several times be for settling on "my friend" when refering to the dog.

Well for me not a kink, most my friends with 2 brain cells and not being intentionally dense to it figured it out. I am not overt about it but I don't pretend, I call my girl my wife.

most entertaining part is watching them fumble for words at times. one had to cycle through designates several times be for settling on "my friend" when refering to the dog.

I didn't think to mention that but I do agree. This isn't a kink for me either. My mates are my MATES.

Surely there are zoophiles who have relatively normal friends who are very aware of what they are into, yet they've accepted it and don't openly judge you for it.
I have told 4 friends of mine. 2 are enthusiastically supportive and 2 are perfectly OK with it but find it clumsy talking about it in detail. 🐕

I do have few friend like to fuck animal in real life,.... Some with dog, some with goat, I respect them as a friend, they so brave to take the risk.... They look happy, so that's okay for me
I have lots of experience with dogs and goats too. 🐕

I also have a non-zoo friend who doesn't have a problem with my orientation. It's good to know that he's okay with it and I don't have to be careful with what I say. But most of the time it wouldn't matter anyway. I mean, we hardly talk about it and I don't ask him what he and his wife are doing in bed either.

Didn't seem like a question at all. ;)

I would love to be able to openly refer to my K9 Girl as "my Wife." Unfortunately, in my situation, I cannot afford to make that gamble. Back on the farm, when I was living in rural America, I was VERY open about all of my sexual activities for all of my friends "see". But those were very different times, for sure. These days I live in a "Senior Citizen Community", in a town with lots of nosy, gossipy, neighbors... so nope, not going to happen.
I didn't think to mention that but I do agree. This isn't a kink for me either. My mates are my MATES.
This is not a "kink" for me either. It's me; it's my life; it's the very heart and soul of who I am! 🐕

Last edited:
I was a lot more open about it when I was younger and didn't have any real problems. I wasn't tellng just anyone, but with good friends I didn't feel I needed to hide nearly as much, they knew me, knew how much I cared for my companions and when they put 2+2 together it wasn't ever an issue.

These days there aren't many in my friend circle who don't know, a significant portion of them are zoo themselves.

I have only a few select people who know, most are supportive, the odd one thought it was wrong, but then a friend accepts a friend for who they are

Back