Free, Help Feed Shelter Dogs and cats. Go to 1st post, click on link to play !!!

Not surprised only 17% got it right
i can’t rememb six things on a shopping list
I knew the answer to that one, I knew the dog, she was a very smart for a Border Collie. John did a lot of training with her up til he died last year in 2018, and Chaser died several months ago at the of 15. It was so awesome to see here rummage through a pile of stuffed toys to find the correct one, which she would bring back the one John, or who ever told her to bring back, just amazing, loved her. :love::husky_love::husky_sad:. Miss you..

Not surprised only 17% got it right
i can’t rememb six things on a shopping list

Least you remember your list, I forget the list most times, walking out buying shit I don't or didn't need, and get home see the list, and didn't get a damn thing that was on it. What a waste. LOL...

I got it right but because I was thinking about how smart of a dog a Border Collie is, and not because I actually knew the correct answer.

I had a good guess too. Hey if anyone likes supporting and helping animals one of the charities I support is Vet Ranch. You can find them on YouTube or probably on Goggle. They are awesome.
Hope everyone here has a Great New Year

Back