Forever lonely

Been there, but even if it is the rightperson things sometimes do not go smooth.

From a zoo point of view, IF animals move you, you do not need to be depressed about not having someone else, then, if such person comes along, welcome and happy dance.

Very common concern. Have a look into the personal ads section.
Ouch... The sarcasm.
That section is far more depressing than not having someone...

Being alone is like a good sitcom. Starts out great, you have all the free time in the world. Then eventually it gets stale. No one to tell your thoughts to, no one to share an animal friend with, no one to talk to about zoo unless its on a forum. Feeling like everyone around you would hate you if they knew about the zoo stuff. It creates this split between you and anyone you meet in real life. You meet a new person, they're great, maybe you'd like to take them out on a date? Well I'm sitting there thinking what's going to happen in a month when I have to tell them I have this attraction. Its so isolating. You can't just meet people like normal anymore.

Being alone is like a good sitcom. Starts out great, you have all the free time in the world. Then eventually it gets stale. No one to tell your thoughts to, no one to share an animal friend with, no one to talk to about zoo unless its on a forum. Feeling like everyone around you would hate you if they knew about the zoo stuff. It creates this split between you and anyone you meet in real life. You meet a new person, they're great, maybe you'd like to take them out on a date? Well I'm sitting there thinking what's going to happen in a month when I have to tell them I have this attraction. Its so isolating. You can't just meet people like normal anymore.
If you're a heterosexual man then buckle up. If you're bisexual or gay then it should be a simple fix.

Not to sound too depressing but I feel with my secret and always horny it’s so damn hard to meet the right woman
If you're determined to find a zoo partner, you can TRY the personal ads section. You may find it easier, and much quicker, to find a non-zoo partner and keep your secret to yourself. I know that's not ideal.

Back