For those who have gone from non-exclusive to exclusive how was it for you?

serasera

Tourist
This is also for people who were exclusive then went back to being non-exclusive. Was the transition hard? Did it have a negative impact on your life? If you are ok sharing of course I would love to hear your experiences 😊

This is also for people who were exclusive then went back to being non-exclusive. Was the transition hard? Did it have a negative impact on your life? If you are ok sharing of course I would love to hear your experiences 😊
some things are hard about going from non-exclusive to exclusive but it comes on easy without really noticing until you're there.

people don't make it any easier. we start out attracted to animals and people get offended and treat us like crap when humans can't be our everything. treating us like crap just because we are a person with sexual attractions, whatever other reason they make up to abuse us.
they treat us like worse crap when we start transitioning, because they think it will shame and threaten us away from animals. so the way they treat us pushes us to complete exclusivity. at first you think its just going to pass but you start to notice how much uglier people are and then they all become ugly. you start to notice everything ugly about them and no which way they twist anything is gonna make them any more attractive.

i think theyre ugly because i know they abuse us wanting us to be exclusive so they don't feel obligated to help us get in touch with animals. its just another ugly that stands out more now im aware of it at all.
and another, people trying to get us hooked up with people we don't want because they don't respect our attraction to animals.
and another, creating this whole "incel movement" to threaten people with preferences, especially us into taking just any human sex otherwise they'll consider us incels too.

its hard seeing ugly in people all the time but it is so easy to notice it. it's not even rude to say so when they created the environment as an excuse to call me rude for being honest.
they just don't stop trying to make things worse all the time i guess because most of them are afraid of losing their "brain child" of a fake incel culture they created.

the animals have always been so nice and even when they are not its easier to not see them ugly because they don't have sinister intentions. animals don't keep pushing it because they don't participate in conspiracy. they have a real life and a real culture even if it's just digging holes in the back yard and pooping.

being exclusive has not had a negative impact on my life, just like being non-exclusive wouldn't have a negative impact either. sexual attractions and the sex to go with it doesn't cause problems. people cause problems. especially the people who want to have problems with other people. i didn't choose or ask for peolle to cause problems for me. thats why im exclusive.

Last edited:
some things are hard about going from non-exclusive to exclusive but it comes on easy without really noticing until you're there.

people don't make it any easier. we start out attracted to animals and people get offended and treat us like crap when humans can't be our everything. treating us like crap just because we are a person with sexual attractions, whatever other reason they make up to abuse us.
they treat us like worse crap when we start transitioning, because they think it will shame and threaten us away from animals. so the way they treat us pushes us to complete exclusivity. at first you think its just going to pass but you start to notice how much uglier people are and then they all become ugly. you start to notice everything ugly about them and no which way they twist anything is gonna make them any more attractive.

i think theyre ugly because i know they abuse us wanting us to be exclusive so they don't feel obligated to help us get in touch with animals. its just another ugly that stands out more now im aware of it at all.
and another, people trying to get us hooked up with people we don't want because they don't respect our attraction to animals.
and another, creating this whole "incel movement" to threaten people with preferences, especially us into taking just any human sex otherwise they'll consider us incels too.

its hard seeing ugly in people all the time but it is so easy to notice it. it's not even rude to say so when they created the environment as an excuse to call me rude for being honest.
they just don't stop trying to make things worse all the time i guess because most of them are afraid of losing their "brain child" of a fake incel culture they created.

the animals have always been so nice and even when they are not its easier to not see them ugly because they don't have sinister intentions. animals don't keep pushing it because they don't participate in conspiracy. they have a real life and a real culture even if it's just digging holes in the back yard and pooping.

being exclusive has not had a negative impact on my life, just like being non-exclusive wouldn't have a negative impact either. sexual attractions and the sex to go with it doesn't cause problems. people cause problems. especially the people who want to have problems with other people. i didn't choose or ask for peolle to cause problems for me. thats why im exclusive.
I see. Thank you for responding! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts so thank you again 😊

Depending on the circumstances around the transition.

For me it was a little difficult at first because i had just gotten done with somebody and had no dog at the time that my mind was made up( I did have dogs before that point in life and had many amazing experiences with them). Once my boy henry found me and we connected, it was the easiest and most freeing feeling =)

As a young lady living with a female partner and the fact that we both indulge with canine lovers can that be considered as exclusive , as no other males are included.

My life experiences have taught me that I am a Zoo. For me, it's a sexual orientation and not a choice, so it's my position that I am born this way. I tried to do what was expected of me by society, getting married and having children, but I never gave-up my Zoo sex partners. After a 20 year marriage ending in divorce and all of the drama, before, during, and after the marriage, it just made more sense to honor who I am... a ZooSexual. The "exclusiveness" for me is only because of human taboos and all the ensuing drama that is often so full of hate.

Today I am living a far happier life, full of love and companionship. The fact that my companion and lover is a female dog is simply the nuance that makes me the individual that I am.

🐕

Back