For the weebs and anime lovers!!

Ty everyone for making this thread active!!

I'm so glad to see that there are lots of people on here that enjoy anime!!

What was everyone's first ever anime they watched?

For me it was Akira when they first showed it on the scifi channel. After that I was hooked. Then sailor moon was my jam!

Technically speaking, Voltron back in the 80s, but back then the few things that got dubbed weren't "anime". Digimon/DBZ/Gundam Wing/Tenchi the first batch of late 90s stuff that started on Toonami and instigated the early 2000s terrible dubs era.

What was everyone's first ever anime they watched?

For me it was Akira when they first showed it on the scifi channel. After that I was hooked. Then sailor moon was my jam!
I was actually late to the anime party. My first anime was Attack on Titan. My friend told me to check it out because I was a big walking dead fan. Still don't see much of an overlap, but after I watched the first episode I was hooked. He then suggested Fairy Tail which I devoured and never looked back lol

Technically speaking, Voltron back in the 80s, but back then the few things that got dubbed weren't "anime". Digimon/DBZ/Gundam Wing/Tenchi the first batch of late 90s stuff that started on Toonami and instigated the early 2000s terrible dubs era.
I do appreciate a good dub though

I was actually late to the anime party. My first anime was Attack on Titan. My friend told me to check it out because I was a big walking dead fan. Still don't see much of an overlap, but after I watched the first episode I was hooked. He then suggested Fairy Tail which I devoured and never looked back lol
I just startrd reading the manga for fairy tail

The only 2 animes I watched subbed were So I'm a Spider So What and The Saints Magic Power is Omnipitent and only because I was hooked after the 1st episode and the dubs were taking too long

The only 2 animes I watched subbed were So I'm a Spider So What and The Saints Magic Power is Omnipitent and only because I was hooked after the 1st episode and the dubs were taking too long
My fave dub is Ouran High School Host Club! Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo are also a personal fave of mine.

Also Black Butler but only because I'm in love with Sebastian!

My fave dub is Ouran High School Host Club! Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo are also a personal fave of mine.

Also Black Butler but only because I'm in love with Sebastian!
On Black Butler I love their accent as well as I'm just one hell of a butler

Back