For Dog Owners, what is your Pets Favorite Food?

My girl refuses to eat raw unseasond meat for some reason so i have to prepare her full human grade meals or she won't eat.
She has a constant suply of biscuits that she will eat if theres nothing else but if i want to keep her weight up i need to make a variety of different things.

Her favourites a rosemary lamb cutlets, salt and pepper wagyu (only on specialoccasions), and home made cheese and bacon sausage rolls.

She's also partial on the odd Vegemite grilled cheese but only in the early morning.... akitas are weird.

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 46
My girl refuses to eat raw unseasond meat for some reason so i have to prepare her full human grade meals or she won't eat.
She has a constant suply of biscuits that she will eat if theres nothing else but if i want to keep her weight up i need to make a variety of different things.

Her favourites a rosemary lamb cutlets, salt and pepper wagyu (only on specialoccasions), and home made cheese and bacon sausage rolls.

She's also partial on the odd Vegemite grilled cheese but only in the early morning.... akitas are weird.
Yesterday I gave my dog a treat, a full pork chop and he enjoyed it. It all differs between dogs 😊

Yesterday I gave my dog a treat, a full pork chop and he enjoyed it. It all differs between dogs 😊
Yeh some dogs can be really pickyabout their food and others not so much.

A friend of mine had a super aggressive pig hunting dog that only he could go near that he would feed an entire redrooster chicken a day (didn't hurt it but i wouldn't recommend).
One day he got one of the kids to throw the chicken over the fence to him and they god scared and threw the whole bag, plastic forks and all right over.

He ate the bag, the napkins, the plastic forks and the chicken... but left the stuffing behind.
He never ate the stuffing, this massive, scar covered hunting beast that could take down kangaroos refused to eat stuffing for god knows what reason.

I feed my dog raw grinded chicken. It’s good to add liver and other things to it to make it balanced but he loves it.

Legit anything. She's never turned anything down even if it'd make her sick (like the time she got into the rubbish bin...). She seems to love raw chicken breast especially but that might just be me assuming things haha

anything i eat so i kinda learned to just not buy anything that's not safe for them (it's a while since the last time i had anything with chocolate). they all go bonkers for peanut puffs and water melon... and stale bread for some reason. my girl also likes to slowly unroll bread rolls.

My doggos seem to change what they like a lot, but chicken and rice never seem to fail. other than that whatever i eat pretty much lol. Its so hard not to give in to there cute begging faces every now and then and give them a nibble.

Mine is nicknamed Hoover. You will not find one crumb on my floor 😂

Seriously though, a good balanced diet of dry food, veggies and protein. Nothing but the best!

Deer poop, nothing finer to them; rabbit poop is second best.

Back