Fleshlight a for under equipped??

CookCream

Tourist
I’m new to the whole zoophilia thing but it really gets me going. Been trying to find flashlights on the smaller side since I’m below average where it counts. Any suggestions would be great. Sorry for the tmi

What kind of fleshlight you looking for? Anything specific? Price range? Etsy offers a good range but you might need to do some digging around as there are rules about sellers listing them quite literally for what they are .e.g. sellers can't list it as 'canine fleshlight' because... yeah... rules lol. Your best bet is searching 'fantasy masturbator/stroker' and see what's available.

What Dark Fantasies Toys said. I have posted some masturbators on this thread here:

What kind of fleshlight you looking for? Anything specific? Price range? Etsy offers a good range but you might need to do some digging around as there are rules about sellers listing them quite literally for what they are .e.g. sellers can't list it as 'canine fleshlight' because... yeah... rules lol. Your best bet is searching 'fantasy masturbator/stroker' and see what's available.
Nothing too specific and nothing crazy expensive so nothing over like $120. Thanks for the Etsy suggestion though

Back