First time...

So im looking for first time stories... I can start us off. So I was 14 when i lost my virginity to my male canine he was a beautiful white pit with brown spots it starts off I was up late at night at around 2am my mom left for work fortunately she worked late as we had an outside pup and i was afraid of the dog smell on me and in our house so I built up the courage to sneak outside in the middle of the night my heart was pounding I was so nervous but aroused I felt my testicles throbbing making me ooze a little bit of precum because I was so horny and ready for my dog to enter me it was spring time so it was slightly cold I remember feeling the cool air hit my body I was so hot and the cool air felt amazing on my skin I slowly approached my sweet baby boys doggy house and I whistled to him as quietly as i could and I remember seeing his sweet face poke out of his dog house confused with his head slightly tilted as if to say "what... What are you doing out here at this hour?" I walked up real slow and crawled into his straw filled house and he came inside as well I remember my heart was racing and my underwear was drenched in precum I grabbed him as passionately as I could and started french kissing him and stroking his back nice and slowly I worked my hand down to his belly working my way slowly to his sheath as my hand met his sheath I slowly pulled it back to expose his sweet sweet cock at this point I felt as if I had already cum a dozen times as my underwear was drenched in precum I slowly pulled my pants down and felt his cold nose on my tight little virgin asshole and he started licking me it literally braught a smile to my face and then all of a sudden I felt his nails dig into my side and I was a little nervouse at this point but then it happen he thrust himself into me and pumped so hard and fast as if he never felt a warm sweet hole in his life the then suddenly I felt the warmest spurt of doggie cum DEEP inside of my asshole and i felt his meat swell into a knot we where tied for about 10 minutes the entire time I could feel his warm cum swishing and swashing inside of me it was the purest bliss I have ever felt in my entire life better than and mdma I have ever taken better than my first human female partner it was single handedly the best sexual experience I have ever felt in my life later when we untied I rolled onto my butt and grabbed my cock I could feel the precum all over myself I licked my own precum and grabbed myself again the first downward stroke on my cock I made i immediately ejaculated the best orgasm i have ever had I sat their in his house my heart pounding faster than I have ever felt in my life i felt an out of body expierence almost, I felt numb as could be and my hole body had a warm tingle feeling all over the cool air hitting me felt like pure bliss I started french kissing him and I snuck back inside and sat down on the toilet to take a shower because i didnt want to smell like dog and I felt as if I had to use the bathroom and immediately shit out a massive load of dog cum I looked down at it and immediately became aroused again so I started masturbating again and again i had a fantastic orgasm. So that was my first time i gotta say its the best sexual experience of my life and I miss that sweet boy more than anything thanks.

Last edited:

so, you're saying this is totally the first time someone wants "us" to feed them wank material?

Back