First time zoo activity with dog - need help

tront85

Lurker
Hi there,

so I´ve been into zoo stuff for quite some time, but without any experience.
My wife isn´t really into it, but very open about it and I finally could talk her into some action :)

We have a male lab, now 6 months old. She agreed to jerk him off for a bit. Nothing too kinky. Only if he´s allowing it of course.
BUT this is our family dog and we don´t want to mess him up!

My wife doesn´t know if this might be a one time thing or if anything follows, so maybe we are getting back to normal after this encounter.
We are a bit afraid that he might act out afterwards.
We now whant to wait until he´s a year old...

We initially planned to get him neutered, but I´ve read that he might have zero interest in sexual stuff.
We thought about jerking him before he´s getting neutered, but this might mess him up even worse (jerking off and waking up with no balls the next day wouldn´t be my favorite fantasy).

As we are bloody amateurs we would love to get some help from you experienced members.
Did the behavior of your dogs change after your first encounter? Maybe for the worse? Or was it all good?

He's not an adult yet. You need to wait until at least one year, or even 18 months. Is he misbehaving in any specific way? And yes, being neutered before adulthood tends to reduce sexual interest to near zero.

I don't really agree with neutering generally, but yeah most dogs don't start developing sexual interest until 10 months AT THE EARLIEST and more often it's later, full sexual maturity in a dog is around 16-20 months depending on breed.

Back