First time with a dog. Did he knot me or not?

Hi. I’m new here. I have mated with one dog in my life. It was the family dog in college. I had fantasized about sex with him since I was a teenager. Just the sight of his pinkness creeping out his sheath made me so fuckin wet.

anyways, I finally got the ovaries (not balls because I’m a female) to try sex with him one Christmas break. He was an intact male, but never tried to mount me before. The night we finally did the deed, I remember taking all my clothes off, and getting down on the bedroom floor with him. I got on all fours and pushed my ass on him to cox him to mount me. He didn’t, so I tried first masturbating him. I played and massaged his sheath until it became hard, and an inch and a half of his pink dick came out. He started thrusting against my hand, so I knew he was horny and ready to mate. I got on all fours again and this time he immediately mounted me. He thrusted against me, his slick dick leaving wet spots on my thighs as he tried to find my pussy. When he did finally hit the right spot, he started thrusting faster. the first few times he entered me I thought to myself “well, his dick’s not as big as I thought.” But after a few seconds it felt like his thrusts got deeper and I could feel more of him. He continued to thrust his swollen dick into me for a few more seconds before he began pulsating and cumming into me. I was so surprised at home much cum came out. I remember it being hot and I could feel it leaking down my pussy when he was still inside me. It seems that seconds after he came his dick slid out, and he dismounted from on top of me.

It was dark in the room, so I only felt his cock when I masturbated him and when he was inside me, so I never got to see if his knot formed. Do you all think he knotted me, or did his dick slip out too early? He was inside me for a few minutes when he was thrusting before he came. His cock came out a few seconds after he began nutting. I remember I could hear his dick spurting inside me for a few seconds before it slipped out of me. Did he knot me or not?

Last edited:
Keep trying! I'm glad you liked it and I'm impressed that you aren't struggling with the guilt/shame thing like I did!:love:

Keep trying! I'm glad you liked it and I'm impressed that you aren't struggling with the guilt/shame thing like I did!:love:
Guilt/shame? What happened that made you feel that way? Its who you are no need to feel guilt.

You'll know when you're knotted. He'll be deep inside you and you'll feel a throbbing ball near the entrance of your vagina pushing against your g-spot. He'll take you to heaven when you're knotted. ?

Knots are far bigger in width than the penis, so you will feel his knot when he has it in. You'll feel it near/around the entrance of your vagina, and when it's in, it should be around 1/4 inch inside of you. You'll also know when his knot is in as it should be anyone from 1 to 2 inches bigger than his cock (in some cases bigger) and it's designed to keep both you and him stuck together until his erection shrinks.

Edit: by the way your story got me hard :love:

Last edited:
Hi. I’m new here. I have mated with one dog in my life. It was the family dog in college. I had fantasized about sex with him since I was a teenager. Just the sight of his pinkness creeping out his sheath made me so fuckin wet.

anyways, I finally got the ovaries (not balls because I’m a female) to try sex with him one Christmas break. He was an intact male, but never tried to mount me before. The night we finally did the deed, I remember taking all my clothes off, and getting down on the bedroom floor with him. I got on all fours and pushed my ass on him to cox him to mount me. He didn’t, so I tried first masturbating him. I played and massaged his sheath until it became hard, and an inch and a half of his pink dick came out. He started thrusting against my hand, so I knew he was horny and ready to mate. I got on all fours again and this time he immediately mounted me. He thrusted against me, his slick dick leaving wet spots on my thighs as he tried to find my pussy. When he did finally hit the right spot, he started thrusting faster. the first few times he entered me I thought to myself “well, his dick’s not as big as I thought.” But after a few seconds it felt like his thrusts got deeper and I could feel more of him. He continued to thrust his swollen dick into me for a few more seconds before he began pulsating and cumming into me. I was so surprised at home much cum came out. I remember it being hot and I could feel it leaking down my pussy when he was still inside me. It seems that seconds after he came his dick slid out, and he dismounted from on top of me.

It was dark in the room, so I only felt his cock when I masturbated him and when he was inside me, so I never got to see if his knot formed. Do you all think he knotted me, or did his dick slip out too early? He was inside me for a few minutes when he was thrusting before he came. His cock came out a few seconds after he began nutting. I remember I could hear his dick spurting inside me for a few seconds before it slipped out of me. Did he knot me or not?
Poor Guy missed his KNOT time...:(but serve him better coz next time he wont miss it ;)

What does knotting feel like? I want it so bad.
It's one of the best feelings ever! The dog is your master for that little part of your life. It is hard to break free of the knot! It can last for a few minutes to up to an hour. My boys will usually knot for twenty minutes and in all that time they just keep on coming. So much better than a man! (No disrespect guys!). :love:

It's one of the best feelings ever! The dog is your master for that little part of your life. It is hard to break free of the knot! It can last for a few minutes to up to an hour. My boys will usually know for twenty minutes and in all that time they just keep on coming. So much better than a man! (Nodisrespect guys!). :love:
I wish i had a knot :cautious:

You'll know when you're knotted. He'll be deep inside you and you'll feel a throbbing ball near the entrance of your vagina pushing against your g-spot. He'll take you to heaven when you're knotted. ?

Knots are far bigger in width than the penis, so you will feel his knot when he has it in. You'll feel it near/around the entrance of your vagina, and when it's in, it should be around 1/4 inch inside of you. You'll also know when his knot is in as it should be anyone from 1 to 2 inches bigger than his cock (in some cases bigger) and it's designed to keep both you and him stuck together until his erection shrinks.

Edit: by the way your story got me hard :love:
Ugh that’s so HOT!!!

Ever since our first time, he gets really horny if I get down around him. I’ve gotten naked (with the exception of my panties) and let him mount and hump me. I guess I was scared his dick would hurt me again. Once when he mounted me his dick still slid under my panties and were able to penetrate me. his dick still hasn’t knotted yet. It always slips out when he starts coming. Does he not want to knot me?

Guilt/shame? What happened that made you feel that way? Its who you are no need to feel guilt.
At fifteen and knowing that it is not "normal" to do this conjures up strong feelings. For me, I struggled with guilt and shame. I learnt that I was the master of my feelings in the long run and if this brought me pleasure and it harmed no one, then it was ok.
If Dogknotchick wishes to chat to me one-on-one about this I am quite happy to do so. :)

It's one of the best feelings ever! The dog is your master for that little part of your life. It is hard to break free of the knot! It can last for a few minutes to up to an hour. My boys will usually knot for twenty minutes and in all that time they just keep on coming. So much better than a man! (No disrespect guys!). :love:
Lord, I can’t wait to experience a dogs knot in me. I want to fully submit and be bred by him. I’d love for a dog to knot me during ovulation. ??????

Ugh that’s so HOT!!!

Ever since our first time, he gets really horny if I get down around him. I’ve gotten naked (with the exception of my panties) and let him mount and hump me. I guess I was scared his dick would hurt me again. Once when he mounted me his dick still slid under my panties and were able to penetrate me. his dick still hasn’t knotted yet. It always slips out when he starts coming. Does he not want to knot me?
Yes he does. Sex for him is instinctive and irrefutable. He DOES want you! He's new to this, just like you. Stick with it! :love:

At fifteen and knowing that it is not "normal" to do this conjures up strong feelings. For me, I struggled with guilt and shame. I learnt that I was the master of my feelings in the long run and if this brought me pleasure and it harmed no one, then it was ok.
If Dogknotchick wishes to chat to me one-on-one about this I am quite happy to do so. :)
Same with me ill be happy to chat also. (Not being weird even though it sounds like it) im starved of attention due to this virus quarintine.

None taken. I will agree that it’s great, but I’m a dude so what do I I know. However I’m missing out on females. I wish I was zoo when I had my rottie before she was killed.

None taken. I will agree that it’s great, but I’m a dude so what do I I know. However I’m missing out on females. I wish I was zoo when I had my rottie before she was killed.
Jesus! I'm so sorry to hear that!:cry:

Killed? Your telling me some1 snuffed her?
She was run over by an ATV out in the backwoods of PAs hiking trails. I was trying to see if I could train her to flush small game and she came over a ridge by a side trail and was wiped out. He kept going, never stop even after some pops in the air with a 357. You want to talk about pain, try carrying 95lbs of something you loved a mile and see what it does to your mental state.

She was run over by an ATV out in the backwoods of PAs hiking trails. I was trying to see if I could train her to flush small game and she came over a ridge by a side trail and was wiped out. He kept going, never stop even after some pops in the air with a 357. You want to talk about pain, try carrying 95lbs of something you loved a mile and see what it does to your mental state.
My god what did he say?

Remember even when she dies/died she still watches over you how you treated her corpse with respect/tenderness. Trust me she will be waiting for you in the afterlife. I hope you have picture memories of her.

Was no words. Kept going, never seen him again.
maybe he was scared after he it her and more so when I shot. Probably my fault at that point. I was more worried how I was getting her back to the car.
Emotional part of me says i woulda john wicked him. Logical part says well there should have been a leash? (Was there?)

Was no words. Kept going, never seen him again.
maybe he was scared after he it her and more so when I shot. Probably my fault at that point. I was more worried how I was getting her back to the car.
I am imagining if it happened to my girl. Someone i love mangled into a damaged body without life in seconds. Im so upset she was taken away like that.

Back