First time oral!

Make sure he's okay with it though. Not every dog wants to be handled that way.

A dogs cock is very sensitive. Avoid grabbing onto it and only handle it from his knot or his sheath. And make sure your mouth isn't dry either.

Take your dogs comfort into consideration.

Hey guys!

I've been thinking about performing oral on my doggy and I think I might finally do it tonight. I was just wondering what it was like for people who've tried it? And if there's anything I should avoid doing or what our for?
I have some advice to give

once we agree

take his sheath behind the knot (you will feel a ball in his sheath, that's the knot)
and go back and forth a few times

then pull it out completely once he's sufficiently aroused (if the knot swells in the sheath, don't pull it out, it may hurt).
remove it before it swells too much (it can go fast)

once it's out, you tip his tail backwards

from there, there are 3 areas you can stimulate to make him feel better

the back of the knot
the knot
and the tip of his tail
(any other area is unpleasant for him, whether it's a rub or something else).

the tip of his tail

you can suck it and squeeze it (squeeze and release, it's up to you what he prefers)

the knot
this is where he is most sensitive

you can squeeze and release in rhythm with his ejaculation (you don't have to squeeze and release but it stimulates them even more)

and the back of the knot

this is a very sensitive link

it is easy to pull with the help of the knot.
(the more the link is pulled the more he likes it with a greater possibility of strong ejaculatory push)

(you would not hurt him at the mating gold the same thing happens)

If you combine these 3 things, he will get the best experience possible
( there is a risk that he will become addicted to you. lol )

If you have any questions, let me know

Hey guys!

I've been thinking about performing oral on my doggy and I think I might finally do it tonight. I was just wondering what it was like for people who've tried it? And if there's anything I should avoid doing or what our for?
You'll love it

Back