First time nerves.

D

Doggygal1892

Every time I think about having sex with a dog I get so nervous! I mean it’s a different species, it’s new, and they are big. Will it be painful?

Also, was anyone nervous to actually go through with it? Where there any doubts at first?

Wasn't painful. Only thing painful would be if they're nails aren't cut, and they're paws get in the way if they move off missionary and use your chest to get up. But I was nervous a little, yet was so in the mood the only thing I was nervous about was getting disturbed.

I guess it’s one of those things you can’t really prepare for (unless you’ve had sex before)

Ahhh I remember the trembling legs short breath and the utter pounding of the heart beat.
it reminds me of really bad buck fever. It just feels better in the end. As for pain, I think it depends on the person. If I’m really worked up I don’t feel pain like I would at a normal state. Yet again females tend to be more sensitive.
you can try toys that resemble a dog to get a feel for it.

Every time I think about having sex with a dog I get so nervous! I mean it’s a different species, it’s new, and they are big. Will it be painful?

Also, was anyone nervous to actually go through with it? Where there any doubts at first?
I've been chatting with a few owners and am in the process of setting something up. I'm waiting to hear back about whether or not I've got a play date scheduled for this week. I've been shaky and nervous and excited all weekend. I think it's totally normal. But I think, at least for me, that it's a good kind of nervous. I know that I want this.

I've been chatting with a few owners and am in the process of setting something up. I'm waiting to hear back about whether or not I've got a play date scheduled for this week. I've been shaky and nervous and excited all weekend. I think it's totally normal. But I think, at least for me, that it's a good kind of nervous. I know that I want this.
Wow I’m so happy for you!! How long have you been looking? Can we personal message each other?

Not gonna lie, from the real people i've talked to, it hurts. Even if you mated lots of time and then you are inactive for at least one month, it'll hurt. It's always the first feeling according to what they told me, when it grows inside, but once it reached its maximum size, you'll feel really nice. Keep in mind that rubbing yourself is a fact to enjoy dog-sex.

Not gonna lie, from the real people i've talked to, it hurts. Even if you mated lots of time and then you are inactive for at least one month, it'll hurt. It's always the first feeling according to what they told me, when it grows inside, but once it reached its maximum size, you'll feel really nice. Keep in mind that rubbing yourself is a fact to enjoy dog-sex.
Oh wow ? haha

Make sure you're being careful when you're meeting up with people over the internet, ideally you'll want to know/chat with them for awhile beforehand. You never know who's out to let you be bred by their dog, or who's out to lock you in jail. For your safety, always come armed. Even pepper spray and a knife could potentially get you out of danger, if needed.

Stay safe, and have fun! I wish you luck!

Last edited:
There can be a bit of pain at first how ever in my experience my body and instinct take over and it’s soon forgotten. You may find and many not all have a battle with their conscience and guilt. I started long ago and due to the age and beliefs I had my own battle with conscience.

I cannot say about the first time with a dog, but I can say about the first time with a horse (both my first time with a female horse and my first time with a male horse) I was shaky and jittery both before and after the sex. It was a hell of a lot of fun though!!

Back