First time help with mare?

seahorse999

Lurker
Hi guys!👋
I'm very new on here so apologies if I'm slow or anything lol 😆
Basically a few weeks ago I was helping out my friend with her horses and came to the realisation that I want to try to have a bond and possibly even sex with a mare I have been looking at zoo stuff for about a year or so and the idea was always exciting but now that I am actually getting close to mares it is becoming a very real chance. I've offered to help out with the horses at any point because I find the care part rather fun. Anyway, I'm going away in spring to help out a family friend who has a yard full of just mares and I think that could be a chance, maybe? I'm going away for a week or two so I'd want to establish a bond before trying anything sexual with the mares but I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they wouldn't mind sharing to maybe help me out for my first time? Thank you :giggle:

Hi guys!👋
I'm very new on here so apologies if I'm slow or anything lol 😆
Basically a few weeks ago I was helping out my friend with her horses and came to the realisation that I want to try to have a bond and possibly even sex with a mare I have been looking at zoo stuff for about a year or so and the idea was always exciting but now that I am actually getting close to mares it is becoming a very real chance. I've offered to help out with the horses at any point because I find the care part rather fun. Anyway, I'm going away in spring to help out a family friend who has a yard full of just mares and I think that could be a chance, maybe? I'm going away for a week or two so I'd want to establish a bond before trying anything sexual with the mares but I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they wouldn't mind sharing to maybe help me out for my first time? Thank you :giggle:
Let them alone if they do not belong to you.
Your First time should be taken up reading everything here on the subject, and there's a lot.
Your second time should be when you have a job that supports the idea. Pasture, Shelter, winter Feed, Vetting, Shoeing and all that, plus a place to dispose of surplus horse shit. It's illegal to just dump it....and if anything draws a beady eyeball from a neighbor, it's the scent and the flies and wasps all summer long.

Time enough to get up close and personal with a mare about then. Third time Lucky.

Asking that question here marks you as a newb or a pig. I gave you the doubt. Pay attention.

Let them alone if they do not belong to you.
Your First time should be taken up reading everything here on the subject, and there's a lot.
Your second time should be when you have a job that supports the idea. Pasture, Shelter, winter Feed, Vetting, Shoeing and all that, plus a place to dispose of surplus horse shit. It's illegal to just dump it....and if anything draws a beady eyeball from a neighbor, it's the scent and the flies and wasps all summer long.

Time enough to get up close and personal with a mare about then. Third time Lucky.

Asking that question here marks you as a newb or a pig. I gave you the doubt. Pay attention.
ahh i see, thank you though. Do you have any tips for like working with them though? I can't lie i don't have the most experience working with them.

if u cant keep ur naughty thoughts away - better dont work with them

if u need help working with them ask the owner/other stable persons locally

Take your time, and never approach a horse from the rear, even if the critter knows you. You WILL get kicked if you're careless. At the outside of his/ her reach, you will wake up in Hell with a headache, closer and you could lose your spleen, or a number of ribs. If someone shows you a "Twitch", walk away, unless he's teaching you to do it with a thumb and forefinger. Sweet treats only rarely. Keep them out of the alfalfa, unless they're racing or working hard. Horses will key on those who feed them regularly, much like a dog does. Don't overfeed, because you find it a thrill. Keep them on the lean side. Fewer health problems. That should do you for now. But get the idea of fencehopping out of your mind. Its not good for the critters, the owner, or you.

Saddlebum's Rulebook, various pages

At the outside of his/ her reach, you will wake up in Hell with a headache, closer and you could lose your spleen, or a number of ribs.
I thought that getting kicked close to the horse is better because there is less time for the hoof to gather momentum? If you have to by a horse's rear, the best range to be at is in range to kiss it.

I thought that getting kicked close to the horse is better because there is less time for the hoof to gather momentum? If you have to by a horse's rear, the best range to be at is in range to kiss it.
Try it sometime, funnyboy...when you get out of ER, let me know how it workrd out for you.

The object, mr density, is NOT TO GET kicked. The horse, evolution- arily speaking, has remarkably fast reaction times. I live among wild ones. I cowboyed for years, and still work Rodeo. I watch or see them most days. Even at the top of that stroke, bubba, IF it hits you, shod or not, you're going to be dead or hospitalized. You seem to be running foul of any real knowledge. Living on "the border of a farm" and" petting" the animals is not experience, even with a dog, let alone a 900-plus lb animal. Five days and 8 posts? Try doing some reading, instead of challenging people who've been there.

If you have to by a horse's rear...
I covered that the objective is not to be kicked already. I was asking why you said it is better to get kicked farthet away from the horse than closer to the horse, physics-wise. I'd rather not ask a third time though.

Living on "the border of a farm" and" petting" the animals is not experience
I also watch tiktok videos about horses between eating tide pods.

I suspected as much. I DIDNT say it was better to get kicked farther away, chum. I said you will wake up in HELL WITH A HEADACHE...How stupid are you not to understand that getting kicked in the head will be fatal? You can have the last word, since you just hit the ignore list.

Back