First encounter?

Shepboy2430

Tourist
Anyone care to share their first encounter, exposure, touching, intimacy,etc... with an animal?
I'll start...
I was 13ish, starting puberty, discovering self pleasure, girls weren't icky, and well y'all know. Anyhoos I was in the woods behind my grandfathers house exploring and I happened upon a stray/feral dog. I was naturally wary of him because I wasn't sure of his reaction to humans and that he was on the bigger side of a medium dog (Lab/Shep mix was my guess). I backed up to a tree and waited, he came to me and let me pet him. While I was petting him I noticed his, well, "red rocket" peaking out. Long story short I gave him a "handy" right there, wanted to do more but was afraid at the time. I did try to find him again over the rest of the summer but no joy. :(

Anyone else?

Anyone care to share their first encounter, exposure, touching, intimacy,etc... with an animal?
I'll start...
I was 13ish, starting puberty, discovering self pleasure, girls weren't icky, and well y'all know. Anyhoos I was in the woods behind my grandfathers house exploring and I happened upon a stray/feral dog. I was naturally wary of him because I wasn't sure of his reaction to humans and that he was on the bigger side of a medium dog (Lab/Shep mix was my guess). I backed up to a tree and waited, he came to me and let me pet him. While I was petting him I noticed his, well, "red rocket" peaking out. Long story short I gave him a "handy" right there, wanted to do more but was afraid at the time. I did try to find him again over the rest of the summer but no joy. :(

Anyone else?
Very nice indeed. Thank you for that wonderful share. I have mine posted on the site somewhere, I'll find it and relay it here when able

Back