First animal fuck. What's yours?

I felt a lot closer to her. Its funny I actually shared her with my Timber wolf malamute mix. like I said she was kind of a slut. Czar my wolf mix could be fucking her silly in my bedroom and I could whip my cock out in front of the 2 of them and she would start licking my cock. Czar was a cock licker too to. Nothing better then having 2 dogs lick fighting over your cock for a gooey surprise.
Damn you slept with a wolf also? Lucky. If only i had your experiences woo wee im heating up

haven't had the opportunity to get past making out, but my pitlab mutt was my first intimate interaction with an animal. hopefully my first will be a dane or a rottie. i'd love to feel a a dairy cows udders, though. they're just so cute.

haven't had the opportunity to get past making out, but my pitlab mutt was my first intimate interaction with an animal. hopefully my first will be a dane or a rottie. i'd love to feel a a dairy cows udders, though. they're just so cute.
Ooopph, I like big udders 😍 species completely irrelevant, they're all wonderful.

When I was about 11 me and a group of my friends would walk through the woods behind my house to the edge of a farmers field where they kept their cows, the cows were super friendly and would come over to the fence for pets or feeding if you had some of the love grass from the woods.

We used to either get them to turn around with their asses to the little wire fence, or we would just hop over it and use buckets or tree stumps or something to fuck them. We did it for years, we would all just fuck whatever cows would come over, usually we would all just use the same one, but on occasion we would fuck multiple.

Well, in my case first licks and play was with a female black poodle, only playing and fooling a bit (tbh i was just testing waters if a dog could be interested sexually in me in any way).

Years later i finally had a full intercourse after some months of preparations with a female rottie, it was sweet.

My first time was in 2009 with my back then owners other dog. I was kinda ready and knew what i was going into because i read anything i could get my hands on back then beforhand. He was a Weimaraner Named Camu and he was great. Given the first time, as so many first times, was kind of strange and a bit painfull and he didn´t really knot me because i was way to nervous.

My first fuck, and knot, was with a little mutt. He would sometimes come by once a day or more to get serviced. I would generally let him fuck my hand and have him cum on the crotch of my jeans. One day I had the house to myself and took him into my room. He knotted me like a pro missionary style. I was scared of being caught as the tie went on. That kept me from enjoying it as much as I could have.

First time was getting licked by a poodle that was a bit to eager for his own good when I was around 12 years old. Got his snout in through the fly of my boxers when I was gonna let him sleep in my bed. Only went on for half a minute or so before he accidentaly got his tooth under my foreskin and I got scared from the pain. Didn't dare try again even if it had gotten excited during his tounge assult.

Wish I had had the oppertunity to get with a big dog (male or female, no matter) when I was still exploring sex and sexuality, while everything was more exciting in a sense. If only the family had gotten a new large breed after our border terrier was put down when I was 11. Then they would have been old enough when I got into puberty for us both to have some fun...Maybe that would have made it easier down the road for me to accept my feelings about being zoo. (I have get to have any true experience or chance to bond with any animal)

When my wife and I started dating she opened up about being licked to orgasm by her Army roomates dog, I had not told her I was a closet zoo lol! So over the years we have had sex while our female lab licks us. But that was it till recently I got a Rotti pup to raise for security and threesome partner, he is 7 months and bonded with my wife, literally licks her all over!! We can't wait for him to mature enough for mounting her. He lets her rub him now and she plays with his balls, but we want to make sure he is always receptive. Recently while I was banging her with a dildo he released a little cum on her chest, so damn hot!!

At my old job. I already was hooked by al the movies I found, and played with big butt plugs.
One weekend I was alone at the farm where I worked at that time.

I let their Bordeaux dog do his trick,
and boy he showed me what magic was.

When my wife and I started dating she opened up about being licked to orgasm by her Army roomates dog, I had not told her I was a closet zoo lol! So over the years we have had sex while our female lab licks us. But that was it till recently I got a Rotti pup to raise for security and threesome partner, he is 7 months and bonded with my wife, literally licks her all over!! We can't wait for him to mature enough for mounting her. He lets her rub him now and she plays with his balls, but we want to make sure he is always receptive. Recently while I was banging her with a dildo he released a little cum on her chest, so damn hot!!
Beautiful zoo couple. Good luck with your training

My dick is still is a Virgin...but my ass sure isn't.
I still remember that day on the 4th of July....a little drunk, got to go lay down in the guest bedroom...Doggo followed me to the room.
Locked the door, and bent over. Mmm..it was Magical.

I did kinda feel guilty that I kinda...hit on and had sex with a Friends Pet....but he's such a handsome doggo, with a FAT knot <3

I was 13 at the time. My chihuahua Chico was my first ever sexual experience with anyone besides just me and my fingers...(and what ever object I could find to put inside me)...I remember how his cock was just perfect for me for my first time and how good it felt to have something other than an object in my pussy. I was hooked after that! I couldn't get enough of his cock!

I was 13 at the time. My chihuahua Chico was my first ever sexual experience with anyone besides just me and my fingers...(and what ever object I could find to put inside me)...I remember how his cock was just perfect for me for my first time and how good it felt to have something other than an object in my pussy. I was hooked after that! I couldn't get enough of his cock!
Small guys need love too 😍

Stray female bitch. But my story is a little difficult. Was being abused at the time. And was very young. And I was not in control. And I was made to do it so that others could get off on it. Anyway, long story short I repeated it until it became an addiction.

A german wire-haired pointer male. I'd watch him for a couple hours a week for my friend's family when I was about 14, and once I started sucking his cock I couldn't stop. He was so good

i am stil waiting for my first full fuck, so far i have had the familiy dog lick my cock when i was younger en i got a taste of his beautiful dick

When I was about 11 me and a group of my friends would walk through the woods behind my house to the edge of a farmers field where they kept their cows, the cows were super friendly and would come over to the fence for pets or feeding if you had some of the love grass from the woods.

We used to either get them to turn around with their asses to the little wire fence, or we would just hop over it and use buckets or tree stumps or something to fuck them. We did it for years, we would all just fuck whatever cows would come over, usually we would all just use the same one, but on occasion we would fuck multiple.
Thanks a lot for sharing these superhot and horny experiences!!! :p:p:p

Back