Finding a welcoming community

So I’m 23 ,M, gay ,I have seen some people around my age on here and it has helped me a lot , I finally came to terms with it , and I’m just happy to find a place like this that is welcoming , with no taboo and accept everyone. definitely looking to chats with people a make good connections.😅
Howdy, I hope you have a seat belt and a pair of spurs, because this place can be quite a ride at times. Welcome. Where do you reside in this wonderful world young man?

So I’m 23 ,M, gay ,I have seen some people around my age on here and it has helped me a lot , I finally came to terms with it , and I’m just happy to find a place like this that is welcoming , with no taboo and accept everyone. definitely looking to chats with people a make good connections.😅
Welcome in! Always to see someone new and make new friends :gsd_happysmile:

Welcome bro, I’m glad you found this forum and I hope you have amazing experiences!!❤️

Back