Fetishes or what just makes up happy

Vakink

Tourist
Eventually I’m gonna be back in the dating scene. Given some of the threads around here, “moms into” and “breast feeding.” Who else hopes to meet the right fit? I’m not opposed to having another child but I’d love some more milk. Especially with a woman who I can be open with and loves everything I do.

Not much to the post. Just something on my mind.

there do seem to be a fair few women out there into breastfeeding, fortunately. there's even a subreddit dedicated to finding women like that.
the biggest issue for me is finding one that is fine with zoophilia. if i'm that intimate with someone, it'd feel weird hiding such a big part of myself

I just wanna wanna find that connection with someone. Feeding is intimate. Sharing love and kinks are too.

I want to breast feed, but no milk in my titties, i pussy feed him
😊
Simply using a breast pump frequently for a good while is enough to get it started. Starting the first time can take a little while, because your body has to sort the equipment, but after that you can go on as much as you like. It only stops if it isn't frequently used, and once a day for a few minutes probably won't do.

Sharing kinks is great and all, and I personally support human milk over cow milk any day. But sex is just short blips in a relationship. You won't get far if you approach it on the basis of kinks. It certainly won't be the kind of trust and connection that gets you through rough times. The groundwork won't be set from a first glance either, long term relationships are built on experience and a 'shared voyage' so to speak.

I knew someone into breastfeeding and zoophilia. It's not hard to find zoos with a grocery list of kinks.

Back