Favourite word

I'm french but i'm planing to live in japan
Ah so you're learning some language prior to going, it's a beautiful place and very polite people I'm sure it would be a lovely place to live, one of my exes was out there for a couple of years and she raved about it though she did have a fairly horrendous time to start with due to her then boyfriend being an arsehole of the highest order.

Flurries - I don't know why, it just makes me smile ❄:)
I love the snow, the first Welsh phrase I learned when I moved here was Mae hin bwrw eira. (My heen burru eyera) it literally means she is going snowing any welsh dudes on here feel free to correct me. Love flurries ta for that.🙂

I read that "cellar door" is a popular candidate for the most beautiful English word. Remembering this always makes me smile a little, because it sounds rather Spanish to me.

"Hey, what's the nicest word from your language?"
"Uh ... the one that sound like it came from a different language?"

Does have a certain quality as it rolls off the tongue I'll grant you. I've just googled it (you might not be able to say that for much longer in Australia!) It's the Japanese name for the pleiades apparently.

Fiji no problems ;)

Axiomatic :D

I read that "cellar door" is a popular candidate for the most beautiful English word. Remembering this always makes me smile a little, because it sounds rather Spanish to me.

"Hey, what's the nicest word from your language?"
"Uh ... the one that sound like it came from a different language?"

Bitch you didn't read that, You got it from Donnie Darko.

I blame a certain SOMEONE on the site for my recent enjoyment of using the word, "twat" in real life.
I really love that word. Examples: "Well, that little twat!" "That guy is such a twat!" "That girl is such a twat!" "Don't be such a twat!"
(I might be a twat for talking too much about "twat.")
Thanks for listening.

Dreich a Scots word for when the weather is absolute pants. Cold, miserable, bleak and quite possibly drizzly. Closely related no doubt to Dreck (rubbish) as in "that film was pure dreck."

I don't have a favourite word really. I have a few I love though: slut, whore and bitch. I love the word "love" and also "leather". Leather is one of those words that sounds like what it is to me, all smooth and soft....... I like "delicate" as well..... xx

I don't have a favourite word really. I have a few I love though: slut, whore and bitch. I love the word "love" and also "leather". Leather is one of those words that sounds like what it is to me, all smooth and soft....... I like "delicate" as well..... xx
My goodness...I do love your words...

Back